[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US! >THEY'RE SHOOTING AT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: THEYRE SHOOTING AT US.jpg (125 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
THEYRE SHOOTING AT US.jpg
125 KB, 720x404
>THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!
>THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US
what a man's man
>>
THEY'RE
>>
CTU HAS BEEN
>>
Funny, I watched season 9 again this weekend. I wander if there will ever be a season 10? What would it be? Jack being assraped in a Russian Gulag?
>>
Who would win in an espionage fight? Jack Bauer or Peter Quinn?
>>
>>63188294
>What would it be? Jack being assraped in a Russian Gulag?

There's nothing short of the Russkies cutting his balls off that Jack hasn't experienced at the hands of the Chinese, if anything it'd be Belcheck, Chloe and Kate going to rescue him, maybe throw that bastard traitor Tony into the mix somehow.
>>
SHOOTING
>>
>>63188294
kiefer said he's pretty much done playing bauer so the producers plan to have a new protagonist, though he may guest srar

since there's an extra scene of him getting blueprints to escape prison included with the season 9 DVD I hope they make Tony the subject of season 10. that could be a really fun season and a nice way to wrap 24 up if they don't make more
>>
AT
>>
File: THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>63186900
>>
>>63188451
>kiefer said he's pretty much done playing bauer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/11298675/kiefer-sutherland-interview.html

>Me, I don’t see going back to it. We had set out to do 12 episodes to end the show and deal with some of the past history of the show. It was also an irresistible opportunity to go shoot in England. So for all of those reasons it made sense to do that last season.”

>But with no Kiefer there is no more 24. He can sense that I am a little shocked to hear him reveal that one of TV’s longest running series is, finally, finished. That also puts to bed all of the long-standing rumours about a feature film. There’s a pause and then that chuckle again.

>“But I think I said the same thing at the end of season 8 so I would hate to be held to that.”
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.