[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These two complete nobodies are about to be the main leads of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10
These two complete nobodies are about to be the main leads of the highest grossing film trilogy of all-time.

How does this make you feel?
>>
Whatever.
>>
>>63185621
Mark Hamil, Harrison ford and carrie fisher were nobodies too anon. Whats your fucking point?
>>
>>63185621
Star Wars tends to does it, you know?
>>
Same way people felt about the originals.

>Mark who?
>Harrison who?
>Carrie who?
>>
Great. I can enjoy a movie without feeling obligated to be outraged about something. The alarmism surrounding this movie is perplexing. Incoming memes.
>>
File: 43.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
>>63185621
As a female redditor, it makes me feel empowered.
>>
>>63185621

See >>63185638
>>
>>63185648
This.

Youngfags will try and start up threads like this but the facts are the facts, quit suckin' your mama's titty before you start trying to pretend having opinions.
>>
>>63185621
>YOU MADE WHITE BOI?
>>
>>63185675
Who is this class lass?
>>
They probably should've asked for more money.

Especially Boyega, JJ would have sucked his dick during negotiations.
>>
>>63185621
>tfw when Boyega has the wider hips of the two
>>
>>63185621
Seeing them together makes me mad and turns me on at the same time.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>63185709
>They probably should've asked for more money.
>be a nobody actor
>get offered to lead in the new Star Wars franchise
>you're set for life
>gimme more money tho Abrams

genius
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 493x863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 493x863
BIG
>>
>>63185675
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>63185730
>when your concept art was drawn by Katoki
>>
Because sam Worthington was the worlds biggest star before avatar?
>>
>>63185745
He just need mo money fo dem programz.
>>
>>63185735
The Kek Awakens
>>
>>63185778
Sam Whothington?

Who remembers anything from Avatar besides "lol 3D"?
>>
>>63185751
>>63185769
Its extremely obvious Ridley knocked him up during filming, they should just come out and say it.
>>
>>63185751
Klinefelter kek
>>
>>63185672
>The alarmism surrounding this movie is perplexing
You must be a very stupid person to be perplexed by something so simple.
>>
Get ready for her to be named sexiest woman in the world after showing a bit of shoulder in esquire, just like that twat from GoT.
>>
>>63185824
I remember Abatap
>>
File: D6IyCmZ.gif (2 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
D6IyCmZ.gif
2 MB, 500x250
I admit it, i'm obsessed with them. i finally understand those people who become obsessed with celebrity couples and follow everything they can . i want him to impregnate her so they can make the protagonist of episode x. god bless those disney jews, and especially jew jew abrams himself.
>>
>>63185650
>Ewan McGregor
>Liam Neeson
>Natalie Portman
>Hayden Christensen
>complete nobodies
>>
>>63185841
If he had Klinefelter, he would be a tall freak like Gwendolyn Christie.
He's just a short effeminate nigger.
>>
>>63185868
the only one on your list that counts is Ewan. Liam was that guy who was in that one movie, he didnt become popular until star wars, natalaie was that girl from that pedo assassin movie, another actor no one knew or cared about, and hayden christensen was a literal who before star wars
>>
>>63185621

They aren't nobodies. They are both actors with previous bodies of work.

>>63185648

They also weren't nobodies. Harrison Ford was in American Graffiti, Fisher in Shampoo, and Hamill was on General Hospital.
>>
>>63185928
>Oskar Schindler
>didn't become popular until Star Wars
>>
>>63185621

A name like Star Wars doesn't need Hollywood A-listers to sell tickets. Less money spent on casting = more money for the Jews up top.
>>
>>63185960
>bodies of work
Well, Ridley literally played a dead body in the morgue.
>>
>>63185928
How young do you have to be to pretend that Liam Neeson wasn't very well known before Star Wars? Or that Natalie was anywhere as obscure a name as either of the two current leads?
>>
>>63185824
da fuck is jake sully now? haven't seen him in anything relevant lately...
>>
>>63185928

>the mission
>excalibur
>schinlder's list
>rob roy

>heat
>mars attacks!

>life as a house
>the virgin suicides

You're an idiot.
>>
>>63185960
>They also weren't nobodies. Harrison Ford was in American Graffiti, Fisher in Shampoo, and Hamill was on General Hospital.

A soap opera actor and 2 minor movies, at least one of which was a secondary part with little dialogue, although I've never seen shampoo. You're making a case, but not a strong case.
>>
>>63185960
They each had one film behind them before being cast. Boyega joked about how neither of his Nigerian parents have any idea what Star Wars is and how if he wasn't Finn, he'd be an extra on Eastenders his whole life. Daisy was working at a bar when she got cast as Rey.

Basically they're both about to suddenly become superstars.
>>
john boy looks like the sort of guy I would chill with.

he seems like a chill guy for being in one of the most hyped movies of all time.
>>
>>63185928
>liam
>portman
>unknown till star wars

This is how fucking stupid your typical star war fan is

Jesus
>>
>>63186156
Just like Hayden Christiansen amirite
>>
File: Ai.webm (142 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
Ai.webm
142 KB, 1280x532
>>63186192
Except the key difference being, people will actually like the sequel trilogy. Hayden was wooden as fuck and no one really responded to him as Vader.
>>
>>63186156

We're talking degrees of fame here. They were already semi-famous. Joking about having a job in acting secured for your entire life highlights this fact.

I do get what you're saying about them both being superstars. It's like winning the lottery, though. So unless you auditioned you really have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>63186237
>Except the key difference being, people will actually like the sequel trilogy.

Can I borrow your crystal ball sometime?
>>
>>63185648
Nobody had heard of Star Wars either when A New Hope came out and that's the difference.
>>
>>63186237
>people will actually like the sequel trilogy

It's going to be middle of the road safe garbage and ultimately completely forgettable
>>
Why are media outlets so hell bent on pairing black men with white women? I don't understand. Is a white man with a black woman so incomprehensible? Fuck, why not an Asian man and a Hispanic woman?
>>
>>63187353
>why not an Asian man and a Hispanic woman
No one likes or is interested in asian men
>>
>>63185621
Look at her right hand. This alien whore is uncomfortable as fuck next to the nigger. She's thinking about Based Oscar Isaac's juicy dick and can't wait to go back to his trailer and completely submit herself to him
>>
File: abrams.jpg (400 KB, 1412x962) Image search: [Google]
abrams.jpg
400 KB, 1412x962
>>63185621
>>
>>63187353
>Is a white man with a black woman so incomprehensible?
Han Solo has a black wife in the new EU
>>
>>63187353
There are many hispanic men and women in the media lmao
>>
>>63187545
fake quote
>>
>>63187525
Boyega and quad jumpah literally had sex in real life
>>
File: starjews.png (806 KB, 950x856) Image search: [Google]
starjews.png
806 KB, 950x856
>>
>>63187353

In this day and age, online buzz is the ticket to exposure. So you troll the /pol/tards of society, get them to rant about meaningless shit, and voila: free advertising.
>>
>>63185621
it wasnt better when an overused actor (Sam L. Jackson) got act in it either
>>
>>63187353
>Fuck, why not an Asian man and a Hispanic woman?
You can't go pairing two minorities, Anon
>>
>>63187685
>>63187545
Does your neckbeard grow each time you post your butthurt?
>>
>>63188102
Are you crying, kike? Is it like another Shoah?
>>
>>63185868
you're forgetting that they are not doing this like the prequels

they're doing it like the originals

and most actors in the originals were unknowns
utter spastics

get fucked
>>
File: star_wars_the_force_awakens.jpg (70 KB, 475x600) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_the_force_awakens.jpg
70 KB, 475x600
>her weapon is just a massive BBC
>>
File: im rey.png (1 MB, 1359x621) Image search: [Google]
im rey.png
1 MB, 1359x621
>ywn lick the sweat on her forehead
>>
>>63185621
>These two complete nobodies are about to be the main leads of the highest grossing film trilogy of all-time.

thats not true

for one daisy is the only lead and boyega dies in ep 7
>>
>>63185621
My (black) full time University student girlfriend who has never seen Star Wars asked me yesterday if I heard that people were boycotting the movie because of a black main actor.

I explained to her that, from my point of view, people weren't mad at having a black lead actor (she has never seen a SW movie so she doesn't know Lando, Mace, Panaka, etc) they just want a better looking actor. I obviously didn't go into detail why his negroid, sapien features were unflattering but she laughed and agreed with me.

Plus, SW began with a bunch of no name actors supported by big names.
>>
This film will be mentioned in history books hundreds years from now on to represent the era of the forced decline of the white race, like The Eternal Jew and Battleship Potemkin represent their specific eras.
>>
>>63185621
He looks like a gorilla and she looks like a piranha
>>
>>63189360
>she'll never gently bite your BBC
>>
>>63186371
yep. calling it now
>>
>>63189126
probably all sandy and grime, yuck
>>
>>63189292

>explaining to your gf that you want a better looking actor in your star wars movie

Just to come out to her, you faggot.

>Plus, SW began with a bunch of no name actors supported by big names.

And that's exactly the case with TFA.
>>
>>63189292
nobody is actually boycotting the movie. anyone upset over boyega was never going to actually watch this movie in theaters anyways.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.