[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are The Walking Dead fans such idiots? https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: img24.png (466 KB, 675x576) Image search: [Google]
img24.png
466 KB, 675x576
Why are The Walking Dead fans such idiots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7LKivzOVbQ
>>
File: img25.png (362 KB, 486x447) Image search: [Google]
img25.png
362 KB, 486x447
Seriously, how can one show have this many stupid fans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmJb3YxlwFw
>>
Pleb show has pleb fans
>>
Also anyone who posts reaction videos on youtube is an attention seeking idiot
>>
>>63184475
>Also anyone who posts reaction videos on youtube is an attention seeking idiot

You mean like the same faggot that would post links to them on /tv/?
>>
>>63184475

> Also anyone who posts videos on youtube is an attention seeking idiot

FIFY

Also Youtube is cancer.
>>
>>63184528
said the guy posting on a cantonese basket weaving board
>>
You're talking about 10 million people watching a show created for a 10-million people fanbase. The show is dumb and much of their fanbase is the same way.

Same thing with Game of Shitholes.

Compare it to the few, but patrician watchers of vintage shows like Breaking Bad or The Leftovers, who don't have any reason to create pleb reaction videos.
>>
>>63185121

>vintage

what?
>>
>>63184448
This
>>
I watched the very first episode and didn't like it.

But I actively avoid it and refuse to give it a second chance because of the fanbase.
>>
I legit cried during the red wedding, as did my modern contrarian gf. It was legit the most powerful television event I have ever witnessed.
>>
she looks almost exactly like my gf

is this good or bad

I think my gf is really cute but I looked at the girl in the vid and instantly thought she was uggo
>>
>>63185628

Nah, she's kind of QT
>>
>>63185628

pic for comparison
>>
>The autistic "literally shaking" rage Based Jeffery Dean Morgan will be inducing on these people when he plays Negan

Can't wait. That teaser during Into the Trashcand with the Saviors got me way too hype.
>>
>>63184366
From 1:00 onwards sounds like a semi-reluctant yet pleasurable rape.
>>
>>63185699
She's a very popular local news broadcaster and easy to find so I'd rather not senpai.

I don't even remember how the fuck we ended up dating.
>>
WHO IN THE FLYING FUCK WATCHES REACTION VIDEOS...THOSE WHO DO AND THOSE WHO MAKE THEM SHOULD FUCKING DIE A SLOW DEAD....I'm already feeling the tumors growing on my back
>>
>>63184441
imagine he's watching his wife get the bbc
>>
The Walking Dead is normie garbage for teenage girls and homosexuals. Why are you so surprised that the fans are such idiots?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL-pRXQKcz8
>>
>>63185121
Leftovers is easily as bad as GoT and TWD. Breaking Bad is mediocre, I wouldn't call anyone who watches it a "patrician" by any stretch. You have shit taste, and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>63184366

Get off your low horse, they're no bigger idiots than the people who post on this board. Yes I'm including myself. There are worse things on television.
>>
I had forgotten that people do these "Reaction" videos... Holy shit this world is retarded.
>>
>>63185798
IF SHE SUM SORTA CELEB YOU CANN TELL US HER NAME
>>
>0:50 onwards

my dick is diamonds.
>>
>>63186360

kek
>>
as someone who doesnt watch this show, what happens? main character death or what?
>>
>>63185797
nice call
>>
File: steak.png (763 KB, 750x537) Image search: [Google]
steak.png
763 KB, 750x537
>>63188322
Yeah, they made it seem like one of the main characters died (it was painfully obvious that he wasn't actually dead), so all the plebs would make reaction videos and tweet shit like "OMG NO WAY HE'S DEAD I CANT EVEN WHAT IS LIFE #THEWALKINGDEAD"
>>
>>63185588
>refuse to give it a second chance because of the fanbase.

You're a fucking idiot.

That's no reason to not watch/read/do/play something.

You're literally a child.
>>
>>63190100
Sorry I insulted your favorite show, reddit. :(
>>
>>63190309
>Sorry I insulted your favorite show, reddit. :(

I don't watch the show. Great job implying!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.