[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Kekking.jpg (43 KB, 302x299) Image search: [Google]
Kekking.jpg
43 KB, 302x299
>you realize Jew Jew is so retarded he has made the comic relief the ultimate bad guy
>the darth binks shilling is a desperate attempt by disney to get starwars manchildren on board with this reveal
>reddit autists are so sad they've fallen for it and will proclaim it a 'deep and powerful' twist that 'changes everything'
>jew jew literally makes flopsy the bunny the bad guy of a childrens film and adult men eat that shit up
>>
>>63183238
>>>/myspace/
>>
Ok
>>
how did you type even half of that without thinking "wow this is really autistic maybe I'll just have a glass of water and a nice lie down instead"
>>
>jew jew

lol so edgy
>>
>>63183238
it's snoke faggot

nobody is seeing jar jar again in a damn star wars movie
>>
File: SteveO.jpg (33 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
SteveO.jpg
33 KB, 453x500
>>63183247
>>63183269
>here come the first wave of triggered redditors
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>63183277
>oven dodger detected
>>
Uh, do we have any sauce on Jar Jar being the ultimate bad guy?
>>
>>63183269
AUTISM ISNT FUCKING REAL IT WAS INVENTED BY MKULTRA IN ORDER TO SUPPRESS THE MOST INTELLIGENT GENTLEMEN OF THE WORLD ITS A RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACY TO KEEP UP DOWN AND SUPPRESS OUR SCIENCE ADVANCEMENTS THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HOLD US ALL DOWN YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU BOUGHT THE SCAM YOU BOUGHT INTO THEIR LITTLE GAME YOU FUCKING CIA SHILL KILL YOURSELF BEFORE THE INFECT THE MINDS OF OTHER BRAINLESS FUCKING SHILLS I DONT KNOW HOW YOU SPEAK AT NIGHT YOU SICK PERSON
>>
File: Dubs.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
Dubs.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>63183288
Dubs confirm
>>
>>63183247
>>>/k/illyourselffåm
>>
>>63183282
Jar Jar IS Snoke.
>>
>>63183332
Well, it's nice to know that the government is responsible for me being a pathetic loser, instead of me just being mildly-autistic and not fucking trying to overcome my weaknesses.
>>
File: jarjar.jpg (12 KB, 200x299) Image search: [Google]
jarjar.jpg
12 KB, 200x299
>>63183238

Jar Jar is Mrs. Michael Corleone
>>
>>63183332
autism as a meme has nothing to do with autism as a disease or a mental disease or that other word starting with d that I can't remember what describes what autism is
>>
>>63183352
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>63183453
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>63183513
>>>/int/
>>
>>63183513
>>>/dadrape/
>>
>>63183590
>triggered: the poster
i-if i keep d-doing redirects it will look like i fit in!
>>
>>63183611
>butthurt faggot detected
>>
>>63183641
>fat nigger detected
>>
>>63183615
>Physically Unattractive Psychopath Detected
>>
>>63183699
That hurt my feelings, anon
>>63183714
Truly autistic
>>
>>63183745
WHEN WILL YOU SHITLORDS REALIZE THAT IT IS ABLEISM TO USE THE WORD AUTISM AS A DEROGATIVE WORD IF I AM AUTISTIC WHICH IM NOT BECAUSE IT DOESNT EXIST BUT IF IT DID IT WOULD BE WRONG TO CALL SOMEONE BECAUSE ITS OFFENSIVE YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY APOLOGIZE NOOW
>>
>>63183922
I know you're shitposting but still

>autism: the post
>>
>>63183962
IF I WERE SHITPOSTING YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE ABLE TO BREATH FROM LAUGHTER YOU FUCKING IMBECILE DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS AUSTRALIA?! FAT AMERICAN PIG DOGS WITH THEIR MADE UP BULLSHIT WORDS FOR PEOPLES ECCENTRICITIES WHY CANT YOU LET PEOPLE LIVE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE OF THIS GENERATION WILL RULE THE WORLD IN A FEW MORE YEARS AND JUST WAIT UNTIL I SEE YOU BEGGING AND CRYING IN A CORNER SUCKING YOUR THUMB AND DREAMING OF THE DAY YOU WILL GET YOUR LITTLE CHAD UPRISING YOU FUCKING PHAGGOT I COULD DO TERRIBLE THINGS TO YOU THEN
>>
>>63184062
Calm down friend. Your mother will be in soon with your tendies and to clean your bottom after your autistic ranting ends
>>
>AUTISM SHOUT thread

You're animals. I am an animal. The only difference we have is how our brains evolved. We have the same organs, same reproductive techniques as other mammals, just bigger and more complex brains. We're nothing more than higher functioning apes.

Humans are as narcissistic as it gets as a species. What we see as "Great features of human ingenuity" and "Amazing capabilities which showcase our finesse" are really nothing more than facades to give credit to our
deeds. We build monuments to OUR greatness, we demolish forests to pave way for OUR needs, we subjugate animals to feed OUR stomachs, we conquer lands that aren't even ours to begin with. And ironically enough, this comes back to my original point: That the subjugation by the weak by the strong is simply nature. Not just in terms of human on human, but on human versus EVERYTHING.

Our greatest feat is establishing our own unique ecosystem: society. From there we set out to conquer our last true enemy, which is nature. We actively and habitually destroy nature for our own gain, to preserve ourselves. An animal actively tries to preserve itself too, of course. Animals have to eat, stay sheltered, stay warm, all that.

Humans are more like wolves than you think. We banded together forming groups, hunting and gathering, stalking on prey. Eventually however, we became smart enough to begin the facade of not being just another animal. We invented agriculture, which gave some validity to the whole "Human" charade. We no longer needed to stalk prey, we could settle down and eat. This slowly gave birth to societies, and therefore, your fully conceptualized "human." Something that is outside of nature, but still a part of it.

And ever since we started to form our distinctive Ids, Egos and Super Egos as Freud put it. That is where we started thinking of ourselves as distinct. Whether its distinction from me and you, from us and them. And this is why you do not see that you're an animal.
>>
>>63184140
THAT IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY YOU ARE A TERRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON MY MOTHER IS A SAINT COMPARED TO YOU JUST ON A MESSAGEBOARD BEING MEAN TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE POSTING THE MESSAGEBOARD POSTS YOU ARE NOT FUNNY YOU UNFUNNY CUNT IM SICK OF THESE COMMENTS THIS WHOLE THREAD ISNT EVEN FUNNY 4CHAN IS REDDIT ILL BOMB THIS THREAD YOU MARK MY WORDS I WILL CRASH THIS PLANE YOU MASSIVE PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>63184281
Will there be any survivors, anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 268x263
DR PAVEL I'M CIA I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOU SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP LITTLE WHITE DICKS BIG BLACK COCKS INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS FLICKS MOVIES FILMS CINÉMA ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY WHO WILL PLAY HIM IN THE INEVITABLE BIOPIC VIETNAM MOVIE IT AIN'T ME STARTS PLAYING LITERALLY REDDIT: THE MOVIE HOL UP YOU SAYING WE SUM KINDA SU SIDE SKWAD BRAVO NOLAN MOM'S GONNA FREAK I DIDN'T GO TO FILM SCHOOL I WENT TO FILMS OH IT SHOWS QUENTIN A REAL HUMAN BEAN AND A REAL HERO WHAT'S GOING ON HERE CLASSIC PAUL DANO DUDE WEED LMAO DUMB FROGPOSTER WELL HELLO BEAUTIFUL THE REST OF Y'ALL KNOW WHEN I DURN TO YAH AVATAR NIGGER RUN NIGGER FLEW THEATER SHOWERS NO SINGLES POLICY CRABS LEGS CHILI AND SEA BASS LUKE DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT SHEEV HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND WAS HE AUTISTIC OR JUST A KEK STOP MY INVINCIBLE SON ROBERT DOWNHERE JUNIOR WHY WAS SATAN IN STAR WARS MY HANDS ARE A LITTLE DIRTY I BET HE ENJOYS THE FILMS OF WES ANDERSON A NIGGER COOK SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME SO WHY DID MARV TURN INTO A SKELETON THIS LOOKS REALER THAN REAL LIFE YOU JUST KNOW IMAGINE BEING ARNOLD CASPERE KNEW THIS WHAT DOES /TV/ THINK ABOUT HER BODY OF WORK THE WAR WAS LOST YOU CAN HAVE ANY BREW YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT'S MEXICAN PISSWATER MEGAN FOX WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST FLY THE EAGLES INTO MORDOR STILL POSTING THIS OLD HAG MY KID COULDA GOT KILLED IS THERE ANYTHING SHE CAN'T DO ACT GARLIC BREAD ITT: DEAD CAREERS BIN AL'FLEK IT'S 2015 PEOPLE WHERE'S THE TRIGGER IT'S LIKE POETRY IT RHYMES DAN "THE MAN" SCHNEIDER HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS WHY DIDN'T HE JUST SHAKE HIS HAND BEBE CUNNY I ALREADY FIRED YOU MEME OFF BRO YOU AND ME NOW THIS IS PODRACING SHE'S A SLUT HELP ME TONY JONAH HILL'S NEXT BIG ROLL SAY THAT AGAIN I'M GOING ON AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY MEDIOCRE MINIMALIST POSTERS THREE STINKING DAYS MAY I HAVE THE PASSWORD I DON'T BELIEVE IN TIPPING WATE BOYEGA WIDE CHILD BEARING HIPS HAD THE HIGH GROUND SPINNING IS A GOOD TRICK HE WAS AN EARTH ROCKER
>>
>>63184354
cold pasta, anon
>>
Worst thread on all of 4chan right desu senpai
>>
>>63184809
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>63184354
The Boyega's wide good is an addition, yes?
>>
>>63184354
Best post of 2015

BRAVO
E
S
T

P
O
S
T
>>
hoof!
>>
>>63184196
>From there we set out to conquer our last true enemy, which is man itself
Fixed
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.