[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's..eh.. Friday night and..still jobless..yay. I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
So it's..eh.. Friday night and..still jobless..yay.
I haven't left the house in a week.
My therapist..uh..broke up with me.
Oh yeah, there's a gnome warlock in my living room..sleeping on my couch
>>
>>63182702
Who the fuck is this bitch and why does /tv/ obsess over her.
>>
the guild was ok to be honest my family
>>
Who is this camel?
>>
>>63182870
THERE HE IS, HE POSTED IT AGAIN, ISNT HE JUST THE FUNNIEST GUY AROUND?

AHAHAHAHA

fuck you
>>
>>63182994
Chill, Felicia.
>>
>>63182994
Wil Wheaton plz
>>
>>63182702
What is it that makes you obsess over this individual, anon?

She's stuck her fingers in a lot of things I like, but she's still so irrelevant and forgettable that I only remember she exists for a few minutes after seeing one of these threads. How do you do it?
>>
File: Felicia Day.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Felicia Day.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>63182994
>>
File: calm_down_Wil.jpg (67 KB, 326x429) Image search: [Google]
calm_down_Wil.jpg
67 KB, 326x429
>>63182994
>>
>>63182702

>Such a nerd! xD
>>
File: mana.png (501 KB, 644x434) Image search: [Google]
mana.png
501 KB, 644x434
"Oh I'm outta mana"
"Nice damage, Clara!"
>>
File: great writing hnnnng.png (291 KB, 643x434) Image search: [Google]
great writing hnnnng.png
291 KB, 643x434
Guys, the guild has to help Zabo take down the scariest boss of all time. His mother.
>>
File: 1335895618902.png (83 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1335895618902.png
83 KB, 212x218
>tfw you unironically want to have unprotected anal sex with Felicia Day, Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn
>tfw you unironically want all 3 of them to give you a footjob
>tfw you unironically want to give all 3 of them an anal creampie
>>
>>63184596
me too, to all those things
except i wanna do them ironically
>>
>>63182702
That's pretty funny though can you just imagine having a mythical creature just sleeping on your couch like an actual person? Also the therapist "breaking up" with her, only couples do that but I guess in way they are. If you don't find that funny then you must not have a sense of humor.
>>
>tfw used to like this show til I got redlikled on her shenanigans and how shes a shitty actress

Sometimes it sucks trying to be patrician
>>
>>63187128
>patrician's can't have guilty pleasures

Shit nigger stop trying so hard thats not patrician
>>
>>63185053
kek
>>
>>63182702
HOLY SHIT

A TALKING DROMEDARY
>>
>>63187332
>stop trying so hard

Pleb detected
>>
tfw felicia still talks about the guild like it's the greatest thing ever made
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.