[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder if you dislike the new joker, you are too old for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Reminder.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Reminder.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
Reminder if you dislike the new joker, you are too old for a movie based on comic books.
>>
>>63179074
good drawing
>>
You're calling comic book movies immature
>>
>>63179096
>>
>>63179100
And majority of their viewers, yes.
>>
File: rich white nigga.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
rich white nigga.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
I get you're trying to imply that this Joker is somehow cool to kids these days, but this Joker and the movie he's in isn't meant for kids in mind either.

So I don't get what you're trying to say. Dude is clearly meant for adults, yet we don't like it meaning we're too old to like it even though we're the target group.
>>
I think that image brings up the problem with the new design. It works fine as an animated/ comic design but in real life it doesn't look half as good.

The top picture looks like The Joker
The bottom looks like a gay Juggalo
>>
>>63179114
What a bold statement.
>>
>>63179154
what part of the movie or character aren't made for kids (or say, early-to-mid teens I suppose)? unless you think all those scenester bands from the mid-2000s that were edgy as shit were intended for adults, in which case I'm sorry for your mother
>>
>>63179196
Not really.

They are mainly cartoons about grown men beating up aliens and other men in tight spandex.
>>
>>63179221
Man, next you're going to start saying that the Oscars aren't giving awards to the actual best movies of the year. I'm glad we have people like you to stand up and say what others aren't willing/
>>
I like his new design

It fits his bat shit crazy personality, you got to be derailed to actually look like this.
>>
>>63179245
Just doing the lord's work.
>>
I'M NOT GONNA KILL YA

I'M JUST GONNA CLUCK YA

REALLY

REALLY BAD
>>
>>63179074
well, truth be told, most of us are too old for 99% of capeshit(maybe Super,Watchman and maybe first part of Kick Ass,Burton's Batman1,2 annnnd thats it) as you all are too fucking old for SW,JP(JW),Warcraft etc..Just because there was still no woman desperate enough to push you to manhood it doesnt mean Hollywood cant entertain children
>>
>>63179291
>implying I watch that shit.

Please.
>>
I just want a Joker who pies people in the face
>>
>>63179074
>comic books
stopped reading there
>>
Friendly reminder if you watch and or care about any level of capeshit in any way you're a faggot so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>63179291
>women make boys into men
pig disgusting idea
>>
File: Joker-ReportCardTheft.jpg (126 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
Joker-ReportCardTheft.jpg
126 KB, 500x671
>>63179687
Agreed, Joker has become too edgy in new media.
>>
>>63179291
You forgot the Incredibles understandable, as it's not capeshit
>>
>>63180063
The fact that you are posting in this thread proves that in some way you care about capeshit,
>>
>>63180129
that doesn't follow. he could be posting in this thread for no other reason than to state that as a fact. by your own logic you are also a faggot and care about capeshit because you posted itt. as am i. as is somebody who comes in this thread and spams bane.
>>
>>63179074
>>63179247
JUST SHILL MY SHIT UP
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.