[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
and Mary J Blige as the Wicked Witch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: WATAAA?.jpg (81 KB, 896x592) Image search: [Google]
WATAAA?.jpg
81 KB, 896x592
IS THAT A DROP OF WATA?!
>>
I am 100% on board for making this a new epic maymay
>>
Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
This looks like complete shit
>>
I HATE WATAAAAAA
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 399x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 399x273
Do you retards understand that this was a musical in the 1970s and then a movie musco directed by Sidney Lumet in 1978?
>>
>>63176027
>Michael Jackson
Que?
>>
>>63176027

this board is full of fucking 12 year olds

of course they don't know
>>
Why does NBC force these televised stage musicals?

They did it with Peter Pan as well.
Why not just make a movie?
>>
>>63176120
/tv/ is actually one of the older boards.

I teach. Teens these days don't even know this site exists. And if they do, it's just /b/
>>
File: Wiz-Michael-Jackson.jpg (62 KB, 857x470) Image search: [Google]
Wiz-Michael-Jackson.jpg
62 KB, 857x470
>>63176100
Michael Jackson played the scarecrow in the 1978 movie
>>
Richard Pryor use to cover his dick with cocaine and fuck Pam Grier all night.

He really was the wonderful Wiz
>>
WATAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>63176027
the fact that it was a musical and that it was released as a movie doesn't change the fact that this nbc livecast of a bullshit musical is going to be god awful
>>
>>63176146
Apparently it has an audience. And I'm guessing people tune in to see them fuck up and say fuck on live TV
>>
>>63175983
>Lol those stupid coons will watch anything we shit out

t.jews
>>
>>63176027
I unironically love this movie, it's so fucking campy and stupid but it's got a certain charm to it.
>>
>it's a /tv/ is racist thread
is this neo /tv/?

a bunch of cousin-fucking gun-toting trump-voting pickup truck-driving meth-smoking rat-tail-wearing country music-listening sovereign citizen redpill shilling inbred carnival employee rednecks?
>>
>>63176670
Someone sounds triggered
>>
>>63176670
I'm Mexican, actually
>>
>>63176027
The original wasn't horrible. I generally dislike musicals. But the WoOz remake was somewhat interesting because of the performers they used.

I like some of the old stuff MJB did. I have some of her tapes. But I laughed my ass off when I heard her part in the commercial. This is going to be horrible. I hope the Thursday night game will be as good as the game a few hours ago. I don't even want to be tempted to click over to NBC.
>>
we wuz wizards n shit
>>
>>63176670
Awwww...are the white people hurting your feelings again?
>>
>>63176670
kek
>>63176689
>>63176706
>taking bait
>>
>>63176179
>I teach
kuck
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.