[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the face I make when the prequel trilogy is better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: absolutely-magical.jpg (68 KB, 615x497) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-magical.jpg
68 KB, 615x497
this is the face I make when the prequel trilogy is better than the sequel trilogy.
>>
The 5 minutes of footage they've released is better than the prequels.
>>
>>63175287
well memed
>>
>>63175301
How is that a meme? It's already better structured than the prequels and it's just some fan guessing what order the clips go in. The prequels suck. They have some neat moments but they fall flat. George did the right thing by handing it off to people that actually care about the universe.
>>
>>63175287
How can you like those shitty JJ angles during the X wing scenes?
>>
>>63175422
Better than the prequels.
>>
>>63175287
t. the guy who became a fan of star wars when big bang theory made it "cool"
>>
Nothing will ever make the prequels good. They're literally the go-to example of everything wrong with modern movies. If you like them, fuck you.
>>
>>63175435
I grew up watching the VHS box set that Lucas didn't rape with CGI. I can't see a universe where these movies will be worse than the prequels. They were an absolute shitshow.
>>
>>63175469
>They're literally the go-to example of everything wrong with modern movies
What are your top 10 films of all time and top 5 of 2015(or 2014 if you can't get 5 for this year)?
>>
>>63175529
What does that matter? Not him btw.
>>
>>63175287
>>63175301
>>63175333
>third trilogy
>trips confirm

this will be the best Star Wars film since ESB.
/tv/'s insecurity with this fact is hiding behind the forced outrage over a nigger, as well as baseless, petty contrarianism.
>>
>>63175422
Oh, you mean actual interesting shots composed and no doubt inspired from the WWII dogfight footage Star Wars was originally spliced and edited with?
>>
>>63175559
It's because it doesn't.

>>63175529
I hope you know it doesn't matter, and you're a jackass.
See you on the 18th, small boy
>>
>>63175559
>fuck boy has the gall to talk shit about "modern" movies
>what does it matter
i guarantee you he has no taste of his own
>>
>>63176003
You're a very special snowflake and your appreciation of other peoples art makes you much better than everyone else.
>>
>>63176003
Of course not, if RLM and pop culture wouldn't say that he has to hate prequels he wouldn't give a shit in a million years.
>>
>>63176158
You realize there was already a ton of hate for those movies well before those videos existed? I've never watched them but I'm sure they make great points.
>>
File: 1438871039765.jpg (10 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1438871039765.jpg
10 KB, 200x198
prequels are trash but at least Lucas didn't have to stoop to the level of stealing imagery from the Nazi's in order to make a "stylish" movie.

>tfw even the tie fighters have arm bands
>>
>>63175559
>Not him btw
how adorable
>>
>>63176249
But Lucas stole Nazi imagery for the original trilogy. They fight Stormtroopers in those movies.
>>
>>63175422

You can't discredit good cinematography just by calling it 'JJ angles'
>>
>yfw there is a third death star

there will be audible groans in the theatre
>>
>>63178004

It's literally in the movie poster
At least it looks a little different
>>
>>63175265

Love or hate Lucas and the prequels, it's not Star Wars without at least Lucas' involvement somehow. The sequels and what Disney & Co now consider to be canon is no more relevant than fan fiction.
>>
>>63176249

Spotted the youngling
>>
>>63177591

He probably can't comprehend that you can shoot star wars movies in ways that aren't used for sitcoms.
>>
>>63179014

The best star wars film was the star wars film with the least lucas involvement. Think of that what you will.
>>
>>63179014

I would prefer professionally executed fan fiction to the prequels tbqf
>>
>>63175265
>sequel trilogy

but it'll probably be 6 films before they "reboot" the series, how will that be a trilogy?
>>
>>63179516

It will be a sequel trilogy and a pre-sequel trilogy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.