[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst kid's film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
What's the worst kid's film?
>>
>kids films
>being good
>Kek

But in all seriousness. The parent trap, every version black beauty/flicka/whatever horse movie, home alone, and Barnyard.
>>
ex machina
>>
>>63174915
pic unrelated
>>
>>63174915
Master of Disguise
>>
North.
>>
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2. Try to argue against that.
>>
A Serbian Film
>>
Don't you even imply Sharkboy and Lavagirl was a bad film. That movie was sinfully underrated.
>>
>>63176695
I'd say Son of the Mask but it's tied with your post

Christ how do they even write such horrible movies without any restraint
>>
hard candy
>>
The Land Before Time sequels are pretty hard to watch
>>
High School Musical. Fuck that franchise. Everytime I slept over at someone's house, there was always the sister that would DEMAND that we watch that fucking movie.
>>
>>63176876
The one where they meet the little Trex is pretty good; and the one where they meet the first girl longneck and have a crocodile as a rival is pretty funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w55FdA3nocM
>>
>>63176695
My grandpa was actually in Baby Geniuses.
>>
>>63177047
I, I remember liking the 2nd and 4th one enough to rent them from blockbuster a shit-ton. I also liked the 5th one with the shark.

I remember checking some of them out on netflix just to see how bad they got, surprisingly the 10th one is good
>>
I'm the Guy
>>
>>63174915
LMAO EVEN THE LIGHTING ON HIS FACE IS TERRIBLE

ITS LIKE THEY SHOT IT IN THE BREAK ROOM UNDER FLUORESCENT OFFICE LIGHT

JESUS CHRIST RODRIGUEZ, DONT LET YOUR COUSIN WHO LIKES COMPUTERS N STUFF DO YOUR CGI
>>
File: copdog.jpg (61 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
copdog.jpg
61 KB, 350x500
>not Cop Dog
>>
>>63179182
Isn't that the one where the dad and the dog fucking die?
>>
>>63179309
Yes, The movie is not about a cop or a dog.

The dad is dead before the movie begins, and they visit the grave in one of the first Scenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiyoOCkY0yc

Also has the utmost retarded conclusion to a mystery in the hisotry of the universe of Film
>>
>>63174915
I didn't know Quentin Tarantino was in that movie...
>>
The Mario movie
>>
>>63174955
this honestly
>>
>>63179396
>not posting the Plinkett review
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.