[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
homeland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: carrie.jpg (41 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
carrie.jpg
41 KB, 600x300
>saul listens to carrie get fucked
>saul listens to his gf get fucked

do you guys think he plans it so it works out this way and he can just pretend to be angry?

also, the 2 new milfs this season are both pretty.
>>
>>63174774
>this is a 10/10 in burgerland
>>
>>63174774
Is it anywhere near as good as s1?
>>
They should kill every character and let Quinn operate for 40mins each episode
>>
>>63174820
nah, s1 was the best. s2 was alright i believe. there was a huge dump in between and the last season + this one have been ok
>>
Has Claire Danes shown her hairy puss puss yet?
>>
>>63174913
Just her asshole.
>>
>>63175567
Wow really that's even better
>>
>>63174774
jesus she looks like a horrific supernatural creature
>>
>>63174913
wat
>>
>>63174845
People say this every thread as if this didn't already happen and it was called 24 and it kind of sucked.

It would just be a power fantasy and him brutally killing people and getting upset afterwards would wear thin after a while.
>>
>>63177101

>it was called 24 and it kind of sucked.

Kill yourself, retard.

No, seriously. Do it right now.
>>
>>63177128
24 sucked, deal with it. You watched it because of Jack Bauer, but it was seriously the dumbest, most crude show on television.
>>
>>63177237

Kill yourself, retard.

>>
>>63177376
>Dumb techno babble
>Jack yells at somebody
>WE DONT HAVE TIME
>Everybody going rogue
>"Jack, it's the president, you're the only one I can trust."
>The terrorists have 60 redshirts on U.S soil for Jack to kill
no
>>
>>63177425

Kill yourself, retard.

>>
Never watched this show. Does it go into her being bipolar much?
>>
>>63178088
she's using her bipolar powers to find some terrorists this season
>>
>>63174774
wtf is this show about? i can't stand patriotic 'ooohrah' soldier shit
>>
>>63178220
Like a better version of 24.
>>
I'm always amazed that this show is still airing or that people still watch it
>>
>Show's called Homeland
>It's set in Germany
Damn american imperialists
>>
>>63177614
Are you just seeing how long I'll go on talking to myself if you keep repeating that?
>>
>>63178088
Yeah but it's pretty offensive desu. She stops taking her meds so she can go into a mania and regain her super detective skills.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.