[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: eyes.jpg (69 KB, 655x511) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
69 KB, 655x511
What did they mean by this?
>>
>osx
>>
They implying he is a leprechaun because he is a manlet, a sub-human half-man.
>>
they wanted to take him to a homosex orgy
>>
File: 1439271245669.jpg (312 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1439271245669.jpg
312 KB, 700x700
>mac
>>
File: hidden8.jpg (122 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
hidden8.jpg
122 KB, 500x214
>>
>>63174446
Have you read the original Schnitzler?
>>63174470
It's unix motherfucker, with the greatest GUI of all time tacked on. Please explain your issue, nigger.
>>
>>63174545
>It's unix motherfucker, with the greatest GUI of all time tacked on. Please explain your issue, nigger.
>Using a meme OS

Back to reddit,
>>
>>63174545
>sent from my iphone
>>
>>63174569
Have you read the original Schnitzler?
>>
if you had the opportunity to have sex with tom, but on the condition that you take at least 3 thetan level tests, would you?
>>
File: eyes5.jpg (137 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
eyes5.jpg
137 KB, 500x325
I read a review that said that all scenes, besides the one in the Illuminati house, have colorful lights. The rainbow ends at Illuminati house, ergo the rainbow ends there. Basically our world is all rainbows but there is a hidden sinister world underwraps
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.