[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me why "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Can someone tell me why "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" is the most praised of the three. While it may have some of my favorite parts of the trilogy
>ennio probably at his best
>based tuco
>clint being classic clint
>lee man queef is goat
>fun plot
I personally think its the weakest of the dollars trilogy. Fucking half hour civil war shit that almost feels shoe horned and pointless, even when we know that tuco and blondie are already friends.

My personal favorite was "Fistful of Dollars", due to simple story and structure and goat gunslinging duels, and blondie novelty at its finest before it started wearing thin, but I can understand it not being recognized as the best since its essentially yojimbo remake,but i still think Few Dollars More is better
> based clint and van cleef team up
> based ramon
> based chimes
>>
>>63174433
It's not cuz once uipon a time at west is better
>>
>>63174433
the 2nd one is best
>>
Everyone knows that it's For a Few Dollars More>The Good, the Bad and the Ugly>Fistful of Dollars
>>
>>63174546

This. Few Dollars More is my favorite western.
>>
>>63174546
this

>>63174481
also this
>>
File: 1801_016.jpg (42 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1801_016.jpg
42 KB, 320x240
Best western coming through.
>>
Few Dollars More is the weakest. Its pacing is awful and the backstory with Van Cleef and the bad guy felt tacked on. Leone doesn't juggle all the setpieces as well as in GBU. Its also got the most egregious gunplay, too many scenes of trick shots and fast pulls. It gets really old. I have no idea why everyone here loves it other than the fact that /tv/ is full of contrarians. You won't find any other place on the internet where the 2nd has so many fans
>>
>Indio! Listen to me! This is Colonel Mortimer! Colonel Douglas Mortimer! Does that name have any meaning to you?
>>
Tuco is just too good
>>
>>63174662
dude shut the fuck up you dont even own a cowboy hat and revolver
>>
File: say that again.jpg (173 KB, 961x1222) Image search: [Google]
say that again.jpg
173 KB, 961x1222
>>63174662
>Spaghetti western
>Complain about too much gunplay
>>
>>63174702
thats a good looking cowboy fedora
>>
The trilogy is pretty irrelevant compared to Once Upon a Time desu.
>>
>>63174662
I agree that it's the weakest but it's still pretty good. My personal ranking:

AFOD=>GBU>FAFDM
>>
I can't be the only one here who likes Duck You Sucker!
>>
>>63174876
>implying anyone here has even seen it
>>
>>63174662
i love it because of the ending. feels like most movies aren't that subtle with their character stuff anymore
>>
>>63174969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxb9h4TrvNo
posting cause this retard didnt
>>
>>63175043
wrong scene fag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPnR7C8mZQ
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.