[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Depp thought he was going to be fired from the set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 456456.jpg (104 KB, 720x970) Image search: [Google]
456456.jpg
104 KB, 720x970
>"Depp thought he was going to be fired from the set of the Disney movie for his wacky portrayal of the pirate – because studio bosses thought he was “going over the top.”
“What the f**k are you doing?” he was asked. “When they asked if it was gay, I said: ‘Didn’t you know all my characters are gay?’”

Discuss.
>>
he means gay like happy
>>
>>63171635
the funny thing is that studio bosses still think of him as a big gay clown, but he's box office $$$$$$$$$$$$ so he can do whatever he wants.
>>
>"So get this, my Tonto, he's a mystic man, see? He's a little touched. He hit the deer mushroom urine a few too many times. And he's got a bird on his head, okay? What? What did you say? Shut the fuck up red man, don't you know I'm one eighty fourth Native American? These are my traditions."
>>
>>63171661
Are you gay, anon?
>>
>>63171635
Honestly, I still can't decide if I like Johnny Depp or not. After all these years, he still baffles me. Sometimes he seems very chill and then other times he seems like a fucking tryhard faggot. And let's be honest, he's not THAT great of an actor. Jack Sparrow was good and he had a few other good roles but come on, he's not as good as people make him out to be. The man's a bit of an enigma tbH. Maybe that's the appeal?
>>
>>63171781
it's because he creates very colourful characters, i can't really say that about other actors
>>
>>63171886
It's not really all him though, is it? It's the director/writers/producers. Plus, every time he appears on screen my first reaction is "oh look it's Johnny Depp playing another wacky character". It's a bit tiresome for me, personally
>>
>>63171773
yeah I'm pretty gay me and my boyfriend got tickets to see the new star wars movie everyone is talking about
>>
i will always respect johnny depp for ed wood, fear and loathing, and secret window.

he is truly based and the niche he's carved for himself is acceptable. he can literally say and do whatever he wants, he's already proved himself as an actor.
>>
>>63171886
>No Hunter S. Thompson Depp
FUCKING MILLENIALS
>>
File: edward s.jpg (164 KB, 1200x805) Image search: [Google]
edward s.jpg
164 KB, 1200x805
>>63171635

it's so beautiful on so many levels
>>
>>63173414
https://youtu.be/j2A9vRjwfQY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.