[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pontypool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Pontypoolposter.jpg (36 KB, 295x436) Image search: [Google]
Pontypoolposter.jpg
36 KB, 295x436
Thoughts?

I'd seen this a while ago, and recently I gave it a rewatch.

I found the concept of a language virus intriguing, as well as the implication that it was some extradimensional entity trying to get its foot in the universe's door via the use of language.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>63170753
I really liked it. Interesting twist on zombies
>>
>>63170753
THAT GUY WITH THE COWBOY HAT MAKES A GREAT CHARACTER, GREAT VOICE

THE INTERN WAS A CUTE ZOMBIE

THE CONCEPT IS CLEVER, THE BOOK IS EVEN MORE /x/
>>
>>63172370
>THE BOOK
Wait, there's a book?
Will read.
>>
>>63172816
Yeah, it's called "Pontypool Changes Everything." It's a great book, very different from the movie but much better.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 700x394
VOCAL CORD PARASITES
>>
>>63170753
loved it OP. watch it during comfy holiday times. thought it was pretty original or a horror and the casting was spot on. all this combined with a decent script made it something i recommend often to friends when they ask me for horror movies i liked.
>>
Mrs. French's cat is missing. The signs are posted all over town.
>>
mchattie owns

shame the younger chick didnt take het kit off tho
>>
Usually just my recommendation is enough for people I know, but I cant get anyone to watch this movie for some reason. The premise or the name just doesn't interest them. I guess I haven't figured out the proper way to describe it.
>>
The guy in the "sky chopper" was my favorite part. Since the whole movie was essentially a zombie movie bottle episode, the idea of a man in the field trapped in the madness and relaying it back to them really got my imagination going. Great performances, but the movie could've been a little tighter.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.