[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this what kathleen kennedy meant by they want the hunger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ToysRUs1.jpg (38 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
ToysRUs1.jpg
38 KB, 630x360
is this what kathleen kennedy meant by they want the hunger games audience?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78lnkMgee5k
>>
>>63170544
>flirting with her dad
what a cock tease
>>
Why would he start off with "Yoda" as if Yoda says his own name like a Pokemon?
>>
>>63170544
I thought she meant YA novels featuring homosexual romances
>>
>>63170780
Her name is yoda also
>>
File: yeahdaddy.jpg (84 KB, 1277x716) Image search: [Google]
yeahdaddy.jpg
84 KB, 1277x716
>>63170610
>>
why is all the marketing gunning so hard for nostalgia? is TFA going to be shit?
>>
>>63171138
Who is this cunny hunny?
>>
>>63171309
Katie silverman

Pretty mediocre cunny really.
>>
>>63171175
There's a whole fucking generation of wannabe Seth Cohen's that were losers in school and manage to be even bigger losers IRL. They're socially inept and ugly and generally terrible people so they all converge over pretending to have childlike sensibilities by consuming horrible shit like The Avengers and Jessica Jones just to keep in with the crowd.

People don't actually enjoy this shit, they enjoy the idea of enjoying that shit and being such a le quirky nerd like the ones in Firefly and all those epin TV shows. It's no coincidence tons of them wish they could be actors and live their life pretending they're a character in a sitcom.

I'm friends with a lot of these people on facebook. They hang out with people like Max Landis and Chris Hardwick. They're all terrible.
>>
>>63170544
4/20 would fuck when 18
>>
>>63171423

>you knew that off the top of your head

kinda scary
>>
whats wrong with her eyes?
>>
>they're trying to monetize and appropriate my nerd autism hobbies

is there anything normies won't ruin
>>
File: 1365893827536.jpg (84 KB, 359x639) Image search: [Google]
1365893827536.jpg
84 KB, 359x639
>>63173254
>star shit
>my nerd autism hobbies
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.