[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: negan.jpg (89 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
negan.jpg
89 KB, 612x380
NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN! NEGAN!
>>
>>63170452
And seven episodes later Negan shows up for 5 minutes to bash in Morgan's head
>>
>>63170452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmOnL_LajJo
>>
>>63170894
thank god
>>
>>63170894
Seriously? not Glenn? It would have been good because he just escaped death recently and for him to actually die, brutally, would be pottery
>>
>>63170452
Your average TWD fan "ladies" and gents !
>>
omfg they said his name!! HELLA FUCKING EPIC! XD 10/10 episode
>>
>>63170452
Get the fuck outta here with your shit taste
>>
>Negan
>negates everything the protags have managed to achieve thus far

it's like a coterie
>>
With all the fucking Walking Dead threads up right now, you just had to make this shitty thread?
>>
>>63171310
Is it taking away room from your star wars threads?
>>
Just like the Governor, he won't be the edgelord from the comics. You'll whine and complain about it and keep watching anyway.
>>
OMG GUYS DO YOU THINK THAT [SPOILER]NEGAN[/SPOILER] IS GOING TO [SPOILER]BASH[/SPOILER] GLENN'S HEAD IN SOON?!?

I THINK GLENN MIGHT HAVE A DATE WITH LUCILLE WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE HEY

DAE "DAD?"
>>
>>63171609
The governor was better in the show than in the comics (even though the character was inconsistent and usually shit, David Morrissey's performance saved him). JDM is a very fine actor. He'll make Negan worth watching.
>>
>>63171174
They already did the "near death experience followed by permadeath" with Beth so I doubt they're going to repeat with Glenn so soon.
>>
Why is it pronounced "neegan"? Shouldn't it be neh-gan?
>>
>>63171229
xD epic!
>>
>>63171265
Yeah I know!
>>
>>63172675
I always pronounced it Neegan. Glad I was right. Neh-gan sound retarded
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PzxlMfxwzI
>>
>>63175168
Thanks for posting this. H Y P E D confirmed.
I hope Daryl gets lucille'd It just feels right you know?
>>
God damnit where are the "WHAMO GLENN BRAINS EVERYWHERE" green text copy pastas.
>>
>>63175168
is that neegan? what a manlet
>>
>>63175721
one of negan's lankys
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.