[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once Upon a Time tonight, getting closer to the fall finale.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: 250px-OnceUponaTimeS2DVD.jpg (34 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
250px-OnceUponaTimeS2DVD.jpg
34 KB, 250x351
Once Upon a Time tonight, getting closer to the fall finale.

The "dark Hook" subplot makes no fucking sense, hooray
>>
Not enough eyeliner on Hook
>>
>tfw no Dark Elsa
>>
>No Mulan/Ruby episode...
nope
>>
>>63165407
Imagine how raped Anna would get
>>
hook imitating dark rumple was pretty darn qt if i do say so myself
>>
>hook is a dark one
>emma takes memories
>hook has no idea he's the dark one, dark one doesn't appear to him, etc
>gets memories
>EEEEEEEEEVIL HOOK

fuuuuuucking.
>>
nth for belle
>>
File: 1429514570839.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1429514570839.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>63165407
>mfw
>>
>>63165515
this has been triggering me for 2 weeks. there were absolutely no subtle hints of that twist
>>
File: original.jpg (57 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
57 KB, 500x748
>>63165407
>>
nothing about this show makes sense, including the literal hamfisting of those shitty characters from Frozen
>>
>>63165596

Boobies, boobies, baby anon want milk!
>>
>>63165588
It would have been so easy to add hints throughout these first few episodes but god forbid the writers make sense
>>
>>63165665
it's not supposed to make sense it's all about visceral emotions provoked by childhood fantasy stories. where the wild things are tier
>>
>>63165728
they did a good job dropping hints for the zelena = marian twist last season
>>
I think this show does a really good job with making sympathetic villains
>>
File: 1448318722194.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448318722194.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>63165931
it's all because of based Robert Carlyle
>>
What the fuck is going on? Why is Hook suddenly evil? There were no hints he was a dark one. Why would they do this? Fuck this shit show.
>>
emma is literally hitler
>>
>>63166014
Him and Emilie de Ravin are the reason I watch this show. Rumbelle is my favorite couple from anything ever. "Skin Deep" is easily my favorite episode
>>
>>63166049
Here's my take on it (diehard fan who's made like 1/2 the posts in here):
>Hook has always struggled with good/evil
>..especially since he started his relationship with Emma
>Pre-Dark Hook was good so there couldn't have been hints there (like in earlier Camelot flashbacks)
>Post-Memory Hook was the dark one, but could have rationalized his urges as his anger toward Emma being the dark one and taking his memories

I think it was a cop-out and there should have been some subtle hint that he was imbued with not only darkness but also dark magic.
>>
Zelena is absolutely insufferable, jesus christ
>>
Damn! Henry's actor is fucking tall now. Good thing they did the neverland storyline in season 2.
>>
Is there any panties in this show? Thanks
>>
>>63166234
yea i really hope they so show some progression in her character. if they kill her before midseason I'll be really disappointed since I think she needs a redemption arc
>>
>>63166332
Your welcome.
>>
>>63166344
If they aren't going to redeem her, they need to send her on her way. She's terrible in an annoying/aggravating way, not in a "so evil she's fun" way, like Cruella, and it's beyond stale at this point.
>>
>>63166405
I think she should bus to emerald city sometime and brought back when she can actually be relevant to the story. It's a very weak character, especially since there's very little connectivity between Oz-world and the enchanted forest m8s
>>
>Galavant season 2

Yes, god yes.
>>
post boobs.
>>
RIP MERLIN
>>
So bored of Hook's manpain.
>>
>>63166675
hopefully it's only this episode. how many eps are left until midseason? like 2?
>>
REJECTED
>>
#hellbelle
>>
okay but

just because you made him forget he's a dark one

doesn't mean he's not a dark one

so the dark ones should have still been appearing to him, and the darkness should have still been consuming him
>>
>>63166935
magic tho
>>
FUCK BELLE

RUMBELLE FOREVER GET OVER YOUR SHIT WOMAN
>>
This makes no sense.

When they got back from Camelot, Emma was drastically changed. Cold and evil and angry. She said THEY made her into what she was now.. THEY didn't protect her. etc.

But now we see that Emma literally JUST turned into the 'dark one' with an evil appearance because she turned Hook into a Dark One too. She didn't do anything evil or mean except withholding the word at first, then erasing their memories so she could try to fix it. It wasn't anybody else's fault. So why would she act like that in that episode?

god this show is frustrating
>>
see you next week friends <3
>>
Show is turning into L O S T

more and more "wait, what, why are they, what did i miss"
>>
>>63165665
The worst part is the forced niggers everywhere
>20% nigger in crowd
>every single en passant and background zoom "coincidentally" happens to be on a nigger as well
>niggering rapunzel, merlin, triton, ursula, etc.
It made sense for the genie though.
The thing is that it's based heavily on disney versions of the fairytales (they at least acknowledge that when listing previous Authors) which is a real shame, but whatever.
>>
>>63166306
His voice when it was changing was pretty hilarious with the script
>mom mom mom mom mom mom in a lowish voice
>>
>>63167109
It's their fault (she says, being the dark one) that she had to turn into a dark one instead of being able to purge the darkness (when she revived hook, making him a dark one). Makes perfect sense actually.
>>
>>63167459
They're fictional and can be any damn race they can be. Rapunzel could have been native and people would still compain. Doesn't matter where the story orginated as it's been retold for generations and changing over and over again.
>>
Did Cora and Peter Pan hop on that boat too?
>>
>>63167690
>race doesn't even fit the context of the character's existence
>"omg shitlord its perfectly ok its jus a story!!!1"

Meanwhile if a nigger was turned white, it would be pandemonium.
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>63167690
I would love to read your explanation as to how FUCKING LANCELOT being a nigger makes sense in any way.
>>
>>63165588
>>63165728
there where hints. you just did not see them, hell I saw this coming the seconds they showed merlins gf being the first dark one
>>
>>63166059
she did nothing wrong?
>>
>>63167109
They've done that with every villain since Elsa fakeout
>>
>>63167690
>it's been retold
you mean cultural appropriated? it goes back to "what race is the santa claus" only less popular cultures have to make a compromise to remain relevant, while this stories are targeted for their popularity
>>
>>63167690
The issue is that they just inserted niggers where whites were supposed to be instead of making sense. For instance, there's that disney story, don't recall what's it called - kiko and the sorceress or something. This story could have given the origin of lancelot (kiko grown), ursula (sorceress), rapunzel (kiko's girlfriend? I actually don't quite recall the story, I think there was such a thing), for instance. Then merlin could have come from the same place the genie came from. Hell, merlin could have been a different kind of freed genie, which explains his power and his race. He would've then traveled such as on a pilgrimage all the way to the enchanted forest, causing miracles on the way, which can be used to lay down the foundation for even more stories which rely on magical phenomena.

By the way, lancelot didn't need to have western armor, he could have had full-body lamelar with colorful cloth covering and a fluted helm. This would have been both more interesting and more appropriate. Lancelot of the Lake as a whole would have been a title rather than just the of the Lake part.

Also, mulan's actress doesn't even begin to have the right bodytype, what a fucking blunder.

But NOOOO, it had to be forced niggers instead.
>>
File: amoon.png (544 KB, 1006x815) Image search: [Google]
amoon.png
544 KB, 1006x815
How can anyone get into this fucking show when they insist on redeeming the worst people ever?

>Oh she murdered one of the only likable characters and ruled over the kingdom with killings and fear, buuut she loves her son so it's okay!
>He is an insane psychopathic killer who literally turns people into cockroaches and stomps on them, buuut claire from lost is here, and she loves him, so it's okay!

Meanwhile, the dumbass protagonist encounters impossible situations, what is clearly magic, and still fucks over the mad hatter because she still wouldn't believe. Had to stop watching.
>>
>>63169346

Hey, I just watch this crap to understand what the hell new Emma/Regina fanfiction is talking about. It jumped the shark for me by the end of Season 2. I like the idea of a show about fairy tale characters trying to live in the 'real' world and magic in a modern/'realistic' setting. All these stupid and drawn out (the current one, especially) plots are dull to me.
>>
>>63169346
The power of magic (both directions) is relative to how much one believes in it. She believed in magic so little that she literally couldn't see it. It makes perfect sense.

Also, the most evil character in the show was emma all along, she was a traitorous murder accomplice. A real devilspawn.
>>
>>63169163
to be fair they kind of cornered themselves with that season 2 one-off regarding lancelot and sword in the stone
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.