[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me some girly movies I'm drunk and feel girly as fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Give me some girly movies I'm drunk and feel girly as fuck. Thank you I love you all for helping me if you respond. sorry for recommendation thread I know you guys hate this.

I like movies like breakfast at Tiffany's. I think they're cute for some reason. again thank you for your help wish I could give everyone a hug right now I'm so lonely. But these feelings aside please help me. Wish I could help you out as well but I don't know how.

thank you very much for your help if can't express how thankful I am for getting people to help me if you post I really appreciate it if I don't know who you are thank you thank you thank you!!!
>>
File: bunny.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
bunny.png
50 KB, 209x201
>drunk
>feeling girly
>>
Clueless
>>
The World of Henry Orient

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNMFBJRvyyc
>>
File: laughing_whores.jpg (84 KB, 956x720) Image search: [Google]
laughing_whores.jpg
84 KB, 956x720
Daisies
>>
Hunger games.
>>
File: whores laughing.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
whores laughing.png
490 KB, 449x401
shove a sharpie in your butt and watch the notebook
>>
>>63162916
Splitzing!

http://youtu.be/CfGqSRjDx7M
>>
>>63162815
sorry lol

I'm so fucked up

Just wanted to tell you all how much I really appreciate this. I may be drunk but I'm extremely grateful to people. like, I'll do anything for people who like actually help me. I rarely ask for help

I might be drunk as shit right now from drinking like 3 beers and shots and pills but if you give me your PayPal or something I hope I can compensate you.

Like, I'm so sorry for this guys I'm just really lonely.

To the other posters I'm too drunk to reply back but if you post a cute movie or something I'll give you something back obviously I won't be able to get everyone I just want to be happy man. But seriously ill give you something. like you all deserve more than me guys you're all so cool. I'm so sorry for bothering you guys really I never post here but I was here when breaking bad was airing. It was so much fun. I have shit tastes but that show was just so damn fun.

I'll seriously try to give you some money though for helping I think that it's fair. I'm not rich but if I had to I'd give it all away. probably not lol. but still I would still think about it if someone helps me

listen I can't stop apologizing so much I've been feeling alone all week. Idk why man so I just popped some Adderall and alcohol to make me feel a bit better. It really brings out the person I really am. I'm really sorry guys like I would give my life for people I care about honestly. Wished they care about me though. I'm so so sorry guys I've just been feeling fucking empty. I'm blogging so hard right now it's so fucking dumb .

I should stop but seriously send me your PayPal I'll give you like 5 bucks or something. I'm not that rich but I will do it like for real

thank you have a God night and thank you for the movies
>>
>>63163088
I'm gay actually lol. It feels great btw.

>tfw gay people are literally mentally ill

post yfw this meme was right
>>
>>63163027
Thank you very much for your help. Hopefully I'll be able to get up my ass and actually download this lol.

I think I should delete this thread or something. I feel so bad for shitposting honestly.
>>
this thread doesn't seem to have a set topic. This should be the girly movies thread!. N-no homo lol

JKS
>>
>>63163431
You're beautiful.
>>
>>63162730
>mfw I'm the only one that will actually see the real dog in this picture
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.