[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a reason why you think season 2 is the best, or only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: the-wire3.jpg (36 KB, 557x301) Image search: [Google]
the-wire3.jpg
36 KB, 557x301
Give me a reason why you think season 2 is the best, or only good season, /tv/. Please note that "BECAUSE LESS NIGGERS HAHA XD" is not a valid answer.

I liked it, but despite the importance of The Greek it does still feel like it diverges away from the main storyline. 1, 3 and 4 are miles superior.
>>
>>63156655
>BECAUSE LESS NIGGERS HAHA XD" is not a valid answer
Of course it is. Not having to see apes acting as humans on your show is an improvement.
>>
>>63156740
The show hugely focuses on African Americans in inner city America, why watch the show if you don't like that?
>>
So you're saying the main storyline isn't "the progressive decay of urban infrastructure and the effect exercised by and on inhabitants thereof"?
>>
the entire series is trash

>whoa you mean we all pawns like on dis chess board muh nigguh bix nood mudda fugga muh dick?

fucking dropped

i'm still convinced the only reason this series is popular is because idiots (liberals) believe it's based on a true events. the show is just a liberal self fallating jerkoffathon in reality

the actors can't act, the plot goes in circles and character development happens abruptly within the span of 30 minutes in one episode because the writers are hacks
>>
>>63156894
>the plot goes in circles

That's literally the point.

Always great seeing plebs disappointed that The Wire doesn't fill the "Breaking Bad sized hole" in their hearts because it's way too intricate for their sensibilities.
>>
>>63156952
>being awful and repetitive is the point

*tips fedora*

hurr fucking durr lets make the plot similar to real life police work. lets also make cartoony and unbelievable characters in contrast to that because who fucking cares some fedora tipping liberal retard will suck our dicks because he's never seen a nigger in real life before. genius.
>>
>>63157042
>lets also make cartoony and unbelievable characters
>Brother Mouzone
>Was only in a handful of episodes

Scraping the barrel a bit there.
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>63156655
Because I work on the docks and season 2 is the best representation of my trade in modern media.
>>
2>1>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3>5

the wire is shit past season 2 though
>>
>>63157191
>he thinks omar is in any way based on someone in real life

good goyim
>>
>>63156655
For me a big part of the appeal of David Simon's shows are the cultures they depict. S2 shows a side of white working-class urban culture which is sorely missing in modern television. Plus its a nice little self-contained story line.
>>
>>63157391
but david chase heard a rumor that was perpetuated by the man himself so it must be true
>>
S2 was pretty comfy mang with that cold weather at the docks and Greek's cosy cafe
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.