[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one is a gritty dark crime drama with some sci fi elements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
>one is a gritty dark crime drama with some sci fi elements and moderate pacing
>one is a bright, ADHD paced typical capeshit steeped up to its neck in supernatural and metaphysical stuff
>LETS BRING THEM TOGETHER!

Why do writers do this? Can you imagine how much worse Nolans' Batmanverse would have been if they decided to add in Superman or some other god-tier elements?
>>
I actually just remembered these shows were connected last episode while watching Flash.

What the fuck is even going on in Arrow? Do they acknowledge that there are portals to Universe 2 open?
>>
But Flash is clearly the better show. Season 3 Arrow was fucking awful.

Flash is fun AND more internally consistent. It also helps that flash isn't comic book OP in the show.
>>
>>63154457

That's how it is in the comics, you know Batman's on the JLA right and they tackle world conquerors and monsters from beyond right? do you know anything about comics or do you just come up with these stupid arguments out of the blue with zero thought put into them?
>>
>>63154501

Flash took the original writers from Arrow, so it's no wonder the quality dropped.
>>
>>63154501
S3 of Arrow was solid compared to this seaso
>>
>>63154511
>that's how it is in the comics
Precisely, and that's exactly why comics are shit.
>>
>>63154495
Well the portals are only open in one city, and the only people that know how to go throw them are the Flash Crew, Zoom, and Earth 2 Wells. They can't been seen, and people just can't waltz through them. One of the subplots of an entire episode was figuring out how to get through one without being destroyed on the trip.

So there really isn't any reason to bring them up on Arrow.
>>
>>63154554
Pleb
>>
>>63154501
>But Flash is clearly the better show.
Not any more. Season 4 is much betteer while Flash is going through a sophomore sliump with the Firestorm after school special.
>>
>>63154543

You are a fucking retard, S3 was fucking retarded especially the circus surrounding Sara's death and Malcolm Merlyn, did you even watch it? not to mention everybody constantly whining and bitching at Ollie.

>>63154554

So you're a stupid troll then, thanks, fuck off now.
>>
File: spivot.jpg (236 KB, 1440x1780) Image search: [Google]
spivot.jpg
236 KB, 1440x1780
>>
>>63154601
S4 has been ten times as stupid and there's only a handful of episodes out.
>>
>>63154588
S4 is better than S3, but isn't anywhere near S1 or S2 still. I think both Flash and Arrow will get better after the mid season finales, when they finally shunt all those other characters off to Legends of Tomorrow (no more Canary(soon to be White Canary...we are still stuck Black Canary), Atom, and Firestorm, though Flash will also lose Cold and Heatwave for a season)
>>
File: 1445569491147.jpg (9 KB, 204x248) Image search: [Google]
1445569491147.jpg
9 KB, 204x248
>>63154601
Lol, this kid can't stop frothing at the keyboard.
>>
Flash's first episode was god awful.
I decided to give Arrow one last chance after what s3 was like. When Oliver said "You failed this omelette" I dropped it immediately. This was simply too much. Stephen Amell can be as hot as he wants, all the actors are shit, the writing is shit, the plot is shit and the setting is mostly shit. S1 has been half decent and had potential for a good show, but what came afterwards was utter garbage.
>>
But the comics (DC and Marvel) do that exact same thing.

You have street level heroes dealing with organized criminals and terrorists, maybe the occasional superpowered person, in the same universe as alien invasions, demons and gods.
>>
>>63154588
>with the Firestorm after school special.

>this season is shit, for proof look at [worst episode of the season]
>>
>>63154754
I could've picked any episode that wasn't the Grodd one.
>>
>>63155157
No you couldn't.
>>
>>63154501
>Season 3 Arrow was fucking awful.
S4 Arrow is really good in comparison though. Seems like they listened to people.
>>
>>63155271
>rope-shooting bondage arrows
>I'm gonna run for mayor
>laurel again

yeah, amazing.
>>
>Arrow is now fighting a straight up magician now.

Time to cancel.
>>
>>63155312
>I'm gonna run for mayor
That's a pretty interesting direction, especially with how they showed that it will end with Felicity's death.
>laurel again
She's nowhere as bad as before. Thea bothers me much more and even her plot seems to have some purpose now that they established her and Dahrk having that weird interaction.
>>
>>63155395
Oliver running for mayor is like the epitome of shark jumping for arrow.
>>
>>63154554
>it's like the comics
>SO STUPID!
>it's not like the comics
>WHERE'S MY FUN? WHY THEY'RE ASHAMED?
fuck you casual negros
>>
>>63155516
Why?
>>
>>63155761
are you actually asking that?
>>
>>63155516
>doing one of the most important arcs from the comics
>jumping the shark
>>
I wanted to get into Arrow but Amell has one expression the whole pilot and it completely put me off.
>>
>>63156042
Most of the bullshit in the comics is cringe-tier.

Comic writing is so bad.
Literally every city has a universe-ending villain.
Every hero has saved the world many times over.
>>
>>63155817
Yes. All you have said is that him running for mayor is a shit decision, and you've never stated why, as if it should be obvious to everyone.
>>
>>63154457
The real question is who is Zoom?
>>
>>63154457
Gritty? Please...i like Arrow more than Flash but i can't say it's anything close to gritty!
Both shows have a lot of similarities, really the only major difference is in the personalities and storylines of each main characters.
>>
>>63157204
>!
Any punctuation other than question marks, commas, and periods are not allowed in 4chan you faggot.
>>
>>63157123
Eobard from the old timeline where he killed Cisco.
>>
>>63157255
No semicolon?
>>
>>63157342
>s2 villain is the same person as s1
Doesn't seem likely.
>>
they replace stephen amell's brother as firestorm just to add MUH DIVERSITY in the show.Fucking keks
>>
>>63157471
I think it would make for a cool twist. It would also explain why Zoom knew Barry's life.
> Sent Linda after him knowing he'd hesitate in sefeating her
>paraded Barry around places he frequented. Jitters, the Police Station, Star Labs.
I think it's also a neat way to showcase what's possible with multiverse and timeline shenanigans.

>>63157480
I thought Ronny's actor was just doing another show?
>>
>>63157635
It's not Eobard.

It's Eddie.
>>
>>63157702
It's a big possibility, but I hope not. Eddie's heroic sacrifice would mean nothing, besides, wouldn't that mean Eobard comes back as well?
>>
>>63157786
Not really. Eddie changed the timeline, then was ripped from it by the singularity.
>>
>>63157786
Earth 2 Eddie, aka Zoom, comes to Earth 1 and fucks a ton of women eventually leading to Eobard.

That's why closing the singularity led to the multiverse portals, it was the universes way of dealing with the impossible after it wasn't destroyed.
>>
File: hIStFHs.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hIStFHs.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
Geez all this bait almost had me triggered
>>
File: willaundkatie.jpg (34 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
willaundkatie.jpg
34 KB, 400x407
>>63155395
How can thea be more annoying than laurel?
That's impossible
>>
>>63159418
White Canary makes such a Pepe face there.
>>
>>63159418
Felicity deserves the most champagne cum on her face.
>>
>>63155395

>That's a pretty interesting direction, especially with how they showed that it will end with Felicity's death.

PLEASE LET THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN. SHE'S IRREDEEMABLE AFTER SEASON 3.
>>
>>63154611

Check'd and hnngghhh.
>>
>>63155157

But the Grodd episode was GOAT, m8.
>>
>>63159796
I doubt that they'll make it happen. Anyway, someone dying in capeshit is never really dead.
I'm sure Flash can fuck up the timeline and reverse whatever or try to.
It could mean someone else is still gonna be in her grave though.
>>
>>63159928
>It could mean someone else is still gonna be in her grave though.
Is that a thing in the comics that if flash saves someone by time traveling they let events unfold as if they didn't(because it would cause a paradox)?
>>
>>63160086
well probably Flash would be the only one remembering he changed it.
I don't know how they used stuff like that in the comics though.
>>
File: donnamomma.gif (2 MB, 500x238) Image search: [Google]
donnamomma.gif
2 MB, 500x238
Who's felcity's dad?
Are we gonna find out this season?
>>
>>63154539
No, Kreisberg still writes for both shows. The Flash is better because Geoff Johns works on the show and Guggenheim isn't around to shit all over everything.
>>
File: spivot-blacked.jpg (188 KB, 648x872) Image search: [Google]
spivot-blacked.jpg
188 KB, 648x872
>>63154611
BIG
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.