[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRON MAN "Demon in a Bottle" Comic Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: imtoilet.jpg (19 KB, 584x239) Image search: [Google]
imtoilet.jpg
19 KB, 584x239
Will we ever see this story happen cinematically?
>>
File: Demon-in-a-Bottle.png (374 KB, 559x330) Image search: [Google]
Demon-in-a-Bottle.png
374 KB, 559x330
>>
>More Capeshit.
Fuck Off
>>
>>63154356

Kevin Feige has repeatedly said no. Remember, these movies are made with families in mind.
>>
I think the comic hits a little too close to close to home for manlet downy junior
>>
That was Iron Man 2
>>
>>63154447

That's partially what got him hired.
>>
>>63154356
How about I ask you why do you want to see this arc and how will Marvel make a 90 minute movie tackling it?
>>
>>63154447
That's what got him the job, m8
>>
>>63154374
Is he wearing a beat up hobojacket over his ironman suit? Where's his beat-up pork pie hat?
>>
>>63154462

This. Iron Man 2 was the closest we got to that comic. IM3 and AoU proved that we won't get any more serious or even significant stories, all will be le epic meems.
>>
>>63154475
Then why won't he talk about it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE
>>
>>63154584

Maybe because there's painful memories involved? He gets paid to do interviews to promote movies, not dredge up shit from his checkered past.
>>
No. Literally all of that, the only thing that makes the character of Tony Stark interesting, was covered in the party scene in Iron Man 2, never to be mentioned again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.