[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get into Louis CK's work. Where should I begin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: louis-ck1 (2).jpg (24 KB, 556x314) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck1 (2).jpg
24 KB, 556x314
I want to get into Louis CK's work. Where should I begin?
>>
LITTLE
>>
Send your resume to the local IBG
>>
>>63153771
Shameless, Chewed Up, and Hilarious are all great
>>
>>63153771
shameless
>>
open mic night until you get consistent laughs then try to get into shady comedy clubs
>>
Live at the Interracial Breeding Grounds 1 and 2
>>
The bog scene in Labyrinth
>>
>>63154451
yes but what is the best way to write good material? just use life experience and personal stories but exaggerated?
>>
>>63155081
yes and try to keep track of every silly thing you encounter in everyday life. people like humor they can relate to.
>>
>>63153789
WHITE
>>
>>63153771
Can someone please, for once, give me the background behind why he's become a kek meme?

I've watched a few of his clips but clearly I've missed something
>>
>>63155081
Are you funny ?
Are you insightful ?
Can you atleast rip off other people's work but deliver it in an engaging and entertaining way ?
Are you good at public speaking ?
Can you keep a straight face ?

If not, don't bother.
>>
stay away from the FX show and Lucky Louie.

watch the standup specials. doesn't matter where you start. they're all good

if you want more, look up his Opie & Anthony appearances. Opie regularly sucks the funny right out of the room, but overall they're very worthwhile.
>>
>>63155252
Probably his bit on white people and how we deserve what is coming to us.
>>
>>63155252
He advocates for the genocide of the white race and the breeding of all white women by big black bucks
>>
the newest megan rain blacked scene
>>
File: 1439327881415.jpg (82 KB, 1229x687) Image search: [Google]
1439327881415.jpg
82 KB, 1229x687
>>63155252
>meme
its not a meme. Have you not seen the posters around your town?
>>
His show Louie is god tier comfy.
>>
>>63156429
is that the one where hes sucking black cock or the one where hes running round cities gunning down white men?
>>
>>63153771
shameless is in the top 10-15 comedy specials of all time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.