[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ironborn are known to be great fighters >Yara assembles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: dsadsadad.jpg (64 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
dsadsadad.jpg
64 KB, 896x504
>ironborn are known to be great fighters
>Yara assembles the 50 best killers
>get slaughtered by half naked ramsay and a few guards

bravo
>>
>get slaughtered by half naked Ramsay and a few Good Men

ftfy. makes all the difference 2bh
>>
>>63147451
She didn't count on Ramsay having the Good Men on his side
>>
>>63147689
Kek
>>
>>63147451

>forgetting the dogs

They were the key to Ramsay's plan
>>
They would have been fine if Theon wasn't broken already
>>
>live on a stinking island nobody wants so you never have to actually get into politics
>house motto is literally "we live like lazy niggers"
>greatest accomplishment is theft
>>
File: 1448651258522.jpg (32 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
1448651258522.jpg
32 KB, 604x483
>>63147689
> You know, we always called each other Good Men. Like you said to, uh, somebody, "You're gonna like this guy.
>He's all right. He's a Good Man. He's one of us." You understand? We were Good Men. Wiseguys.
>>
>>63147915
are ironborn the lowest and filthiest of all the houses? I did not read the books, but I heard they are a proud people.
In the show they are a bunch of sea-niggers and traitorous retards.
>>
>>63147904

>punch Theon in the face knocking him unconscious
>have big Ironborn man carrying him out
>>
>>63147977
They think they evolved from fish people
>>
>>63147915
I don't think that's what "literally" means.
>>
>>63147915
>We do not sew
So who makes their clothes?
>>
>>63147977
they are a bunch of sea niggers and traitorous retards in the books to
>>
File: dfgdfg.jpg (74 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfg.jpg
74 KB, 600x397
>>63147451

> mfw
>>
>>63147977
They are a take on "vikings" as a civilization who worship cthulhu. Basicly what we would call niggers today.
>>
>>63147977
They're basically just a bunch of poor robbers. Victarion is the only Greyjoy who is even slightly amusing, if only because he is so goddamn stupid, and he won't be included in the show.
>>
>One of the best Knights ever is killed by a bunch of rich slave owners.
>>
>>63148169
>They are a take on "vikings" as a civilization who worship cthulhu. Basicly what we would call niggers today.

Don't you mean goths? You mean goths.
>>
>>63148198
At least the oh so memorable and important Greyworm was saved by his sacrifice
>>
>>63148201
goths had a reason to fuck up the wre and generally just wanted to settle down and be left alone
ironborn are an epikkkk viking culture that does nothing but attack defenseless places
>>
>>63148276

Well played.
>>
>>63148229
Can't lose the very important Greyworm x Missandei subplot!
>>
Can I say that the scene doesn't make sense at all?
They were right there, with light armors and hand to hand weapons. Light armors are a huge advantage to dogs, not to mention that they have experience.
Then Ramsay say "I'm gonna free the dogs", spending a minute to turn the key, minute that they could use to stop or throwing some axe to him, I don't know.
Then the very next scene is them, already out of the fort, while dogs barking in distance. Were they crippled dogs? Did the Ironborns use teleport? What the fuck happened? It was such a joke, looked like a scene form Scooby Doo.
Also, the music when Asha/Yara say in the previous season "I'm gonna rescue my brother", it wasn't in the books but sounded right.
Then there's this scene and she's like "allright, forget about it, let's go home".
>>
>>63148351
It was fucking terrible. They only threw it in so people wouldn't forget the Ironborn existed.
>>
>>63148351
Dick and Dom specialize in character assassination
>>
Anytime Balon opens his fucking mouth I want to see him stabbed multiple times.

Fuck the ironborn
>>
>>63148403

This right here. It was her only scene in Season 4 and it was all for nothing. Why bother...
>>
>>63148723
Balon always makes me laugh, he's like a 14 year old edgelord but 100 years old and deadset serious
>>
If anyone still thinks this show is good after season 1 and 2 I have no clue what the hell you are smoking. This scene with Shirtless Ramsay and his mighty pack of dogs pretty much sums up the shit shows that have been s4 and s5.
>>
>>63149166
3 was pretty bad too, after the assassination of Robbs character I don't know how what they did to Stannis surprised anyone
>>
>>63149166
i still enjoy it very much
>>
>>63148198
Well, he was pretty old and in no doubt not the best condition considering their medieval lifestyle.
>>
>>63152707
He's supposed to die fighting arabs actually trained in warfare, not a bunch of fags in masks
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.