[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that time when millions of gullible internet surfing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: boss nigga.jpg (52 KB, 948x712) Image search: [Google]
boss nigga.jpg
52 KB, 948x712
Remember that time when millions of gullible internet surfing Americans were duped into professing their support for a cause of dubious merit spearheaded by shady entrepreneurs because of their viral video?
>>
>>63143516
You mean Kony?
>>
he was a good friend
>>
>>63143516
Smart phones brought a lot more retards to the internet
>>
I think people just like a good villain to fight because it makes them feel like the good guys and Kony 2012 made him out to be the baddest motherfucker on the dark continent.

Truly it was a brilliant exercise in public relations. Not a bad business model either. Find or manufacture a cause that you can monopolize, build it up with a short but compelling video and then wait for the donations to come rushing in.

Fuck it. I'm off to find me some monks being violently oppressed.
>>
>>63143516
Meanwhile 85% of the Nigerian economy relies on scamming dumb Americans.
>mfw they even have inferior tech
>>
HOW DOES YOUR COMMANDA LOOK
>>
>>63143516
I liked him in Predator and the Rocky series.
>>
What's the official conspiracy angle on this whole debacle?
>>
>>63143797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4it7RIT8RY
>>
>>63143516
Lmao

Remember when these gullible bleeding hearts actually donated money to that faggot hack filmmaker?

Hilarious. 3 years later and that money went straight to that Jew's pocket.
>>
>tfw you have a Kony2012 shirt and youll never let people live it down
>>
>>63143769
ALRIGHT SIR
>>
>>63143516
Did you ever actually watch the video? It was fantastic, really made you think that this dude was a monster that needed to be stopped.
It got pretty retarded when it came to them telling you to put posters up and shit, but it was honestly the best modern propaganda I've seen. My class even had to analyse it for "persuasive techniques".
>>
File: 1447186848862.jpg (82 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
1447186848862.jpg
82 KB, 694x530
>>63143902

>mfw I bought one like a retard

I regret jacking off into it because I could have at least worn it around ironically
>>
>>63143902
I bought a Charlie Sheen shirt, I still wear it despjte nobody knowing what they're looking at anymore
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.