[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more basic plotline than attractive or otherwise interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: PLL101-01276.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PLL101-01276.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
Is there a more basic plotline than attractive or otherwise interesting people having their jimmies rustled? Is there any other plotline?
>>
like... Genesis: Why Mankind's Jimmies are Rustled. As a result of the original sin men must slave away to grow food while women's jimmies are rustled through childbirth.

The message that the human condition is to have rustled jimmies and there is a way to have our jimmies unrustled is so attractive that for literal thousands of years people have at times murderously rustled the jimmies of others who didn't accept the one true tale of the jimmy rustling of humanity.
>>
This show is such a mess
>>
>>63139295
wwould you rather watch boring ugly people doing nothing anon? thats called real life
>>
>>63139603
I love the show but it made me realize how much filler drama dominates everything. Are there shows that never do that?
>>
>>63139721
What about attractive people being happy
>>
>>63139917
that would be depressing
>>
>>63139981
I think the whole addiction to having troubles to solve is kind of an evolutionary relic, just a way to survive harsh environments

we can just be happy sometimes I swear
>>
This show is terrible, really.
>>
>>63139295
Wow, funny you should bring that up, OP. I was just thinking about this; The Loves of Ondine by Andy Warhol (original title "****") 24 hours of pure unadulterated real life. This what you're looking for?
>>
>>63140186
Have you watched it? I think it's amazing but the fact that no one can have a stable relationship because it violates the law of rustled jimmies
>>
>>63140278
hmm probably not due to my ever decreasing attention span but it does seem interesting actually. Too bad it's not on youtube it seems
>>
>>63140509
can't tell if troll or actual retard

either way, kill yourself
>>
>>63140569
Do you not watch old movies posted on youtube?

Smooth meta move by getting unnecessarily rustled jimmies though!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.