[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident evil films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 39
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 816x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 816x605
What the fuck is their goal exactly?
>>
To turn everyone into zombies? To sell zombie making technology to other nations?
>>
Mad science.
>>
>>63138643
Memes
>>
>>63138672
>To sell zombie making technology to other nations?
This, it's probably all a simulation or some shit and the world is actually okay.
>>
>>63138672
Yeah but by movie 4 the entire world is destroyed. At what point is their endgame made clear?
>>
COMPLETE
>>
To be ridiculously, Saturday morning cartoon, comic book, retard evil.
>>
>>63138739

>movie 4

Movie 3, that's the Mad Max one. At this point the endgame is just world domination because reasons.
>>
It does seem like they're trying to profit from the end of the planet. Seriously how are they paying their remaining employees?
>>
>>63138643
Umbrella corp got so big they lost true focus, think of the US government- there are a lot of in factions with opposing goals, so it ends up looking like a clusterfuck.

Originally Umbrella Corp was developing weaponized viruses to sell to rogue nation states. But they also had to deal with a rampant AI taking over a facility, and their super soldier program going haywire. Then the zombie apocalypse happened, and the world kinda went to shit. The movies are all popcorn action flicks, one of my favourite series to marathon, I never paid attention to the plot, Milla is hot, there's going to be some corny jokes and mindless violence.
>>
>>63138834
>Milla is hot
>tfw no more full frontal nude Milla in the movies
>>
I can't even a little bit predict how the next movie is going to be. This series is so bonkers.
>>
SHEKELS
>>
I honestly think they stopped giving a fuck after Apocalypse

Just stick with the CGI films Crapcom put out.
>>
When did the series jump the shark?
>>
>>63138643
wasn't it originally supposed to be some kind of skin rejuvenation cream that failed catastrophically?
>>
>>63138992
No, that was just their cover.

They make skin creams and whatnot as their public face while developing bioweapons for the black market to make the real money.
>>
I find the Resident Evil movies incredibly entertaining
>>
>>63138972
Multiple Alice's with psychic powers.
>>
biological immunity
>>
There's a marathon of IFC right now guys. It's on movie 2
>>
File: lip bite.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
lip bite.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
Milla Jovovich is cute.
>>
>>63138643
To make money by using the rights of the franchise to trick nerds into buying movies unrelated to the series
>>
>>63139075
Agreed.
>>
>>63138643
I don't think they really have a goal
>>
>>63138643
Depiction of the death of art in a world dominated by corporations.

We see the Hollywood sign destroyed.

Most of the survivors are somehow connected to the movie industry and the one that isn't (Luther, the baseball player who makes watch commercials) is still recognised, showing how even in a world where real art is being destroyed people still care about celebrities.

Art vanishes but celebrities don't die - "Starpower, bitch!". There is also Paul W. S. Anderson's casting choice of his career: Wentworth Miller as Chris Redfield, the guy who will help Alice and the survivors get out of prison.

Much like Robert Pattison in Cronenberg's Maps to the Stars, he (obviously) plays a caricature of his Prison Break character, there is a ridicularizing of good art - let's just forget all season after the first - and what matters now is just our recognising of his face.

As the apocalypse spreads further, Umbrella now not only turns people into mindless zombies, it can turn them into their servants (the bug-like thing on Claire's chest).
>>
>>63139398
The movie producer who eventually takes Umbrella's side.

All of these create a world where all is lost. One which not even Alice can save - let us not forget that even though she is the character that can use the T-virus in her favour and cooperates with her clones, which, as pointed out in this - youtu.be/7XNPAGkS2jE - video essay by Molly Faust, represents the acceptance of digital technology, which means using the corporate weapons towards a greater good (thus making Alice an image of Anderson himself, a studio director who makes action films with messages such as this), she still has the T-virus and that means she inevitably does things like burning Hitchcock's The Birds (in RE:Extinction), even if the reason why she does it is trying to save other people.

This means that what we are watching is not a war for anyone's salvation, but rather to see who will create a new world out of what's left of this one. Alice establishes a real haven in Arcadia, contrary to Umbrella's false one, but now she has to defend it.

Arthouse action top notch quality
>>
A film in which everything that inhabits it is expendable and ready to collapse in on itself at any given moment.

Reality is torn down, turned into lines of code, and meticulously shapen into an artificial manifestation of digital fear and spatial augmentation.

Many filmmakers have attempted something resembling this before but none have been as successful as Anderson in the way he incorporates virtual reality and endless nihilism into his cinema beyond just an aesthetic level and instead builds his entire film formally around these conceits.

Spaces will fall apart and dissolve only to reveal a complete new set of faux-worlds for his characters to explore in operatic fashion, everyone is a performer and every stage is only hiding a distinctive new one, yet it still couldn't exist in any medium other than cinema.

Alice as a character like PWSA, has had to adapt to the changing face of cinema over the past 10+ years as it moves into a new digital realm that we and she are still getting used to. Further developments in CGI just like the world building within Umbrella has changed how things are formed, everything is larger and more detailed, images become more abstract and sprawling than ever before in Anderson's cinema, and 3D is used as a way of enhancing the endless symmetrical space and long lines of sight. Nothing in Anderson's world is quite "real" and the fear of single monsters has become one of endless duplication, it's not the zombies that you have to fear any more, it's a complete loss of identity and meaning attached to everything we once believed to be important. It's a film simultaneously scared of what this means, yet still focused on having as much fun as it possibly can, while it can.
>>
>>63138819
By threatening to fire them and send them out into the zombie apocalypse if they don't work.
>>
File: 1444247778061.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444247778061.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>63139256
Fuck off Paul Anderson.

My favorite part about this whole thing is how he keeps trying to push for his edgy original character to be included in the RE games and Capcom tells him to fuck off everytime.
>>
File: Resident_Evil-_Afterlife.jpg (22 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
Resident_Evil-_Afterlife.jpg
22 KB, 300x445
RE films have been sheer imaginative pulpy chaos wrapped into loose narrative folds and tied together by its own swirling together of horror and action move aesthetics. Story and characters exist in with every other aspect as an only occasional effect that comes and goes like the zombies in the ravaged yet beautiful surrealist scapes. To hold them to anything else would be a disservice in general.

Thus, by the forth film it seems almost that its formula is its lack of formula - or even cohesion - but what arbitrary scene succession could withstand the loose bookends of plot. Yet however shrill and random, it's fascinating.

Paul W.S. Anderson, the main auteur of the series whose absences was felt behind the director chair since the original 2002 film, returns with a bang as director; a bio-punk feverdream, so uncanny, narratively sporadic and yet fully rendered as an avant garde twist to the most simple of action tropes that it bursts far into the surreal and well into daring. It's mayhem, not only deeply far removed from any sense of realism, but so unconfined to any set form that it does dip far to the side of pure expressionism. It's a digital film all right artificially unreal and plotted as just snippets to lead into the next big involving scene, yet one done in the vein of F. W. Murnau with Roger Corman flourishes.

The scene to scene succession is some of the most beautifully free moments a modern action film has ever been, unbound by the simplicity of a sub-standard story or fandom pandering, and sampling from genre to genre to immerse the grimy world in a vision of painterly decay and projected beauty when the camera lingers long enough. From an opening that twists expectations and throws the hero and her clones into a suicide mission, Alice blows up the subterranean Japanese headquarters of the evil Umbrella Corporation only then to get a reversal of roles onto the rest as endangered but unstoppable.
>>
>>63139514
The film twists itself, playing with mixed visual flare to heighten the lack of blunt exposition to bend the bars between a trendy 3D blockbuster and post-modern throwback to European expressionism in the form of video pop art.

Anderson requires no justification to include Amelia Earhart imagery for a sweeping plane ride done in long takes and rather aimless walking around in nature to reveal that aspect of videogames we all seem to forget: loneliness. Neither does he for the inclusion of a giant zombie wilding a huge axe and waring a spiked bag on his head - he withholds nothing and embraces the playfulness of the concept, even in the long scenes Alice spends within the prison she lands in.

Alice, and in turn Milla Jovovitch, is a seemingly unstoppable demi-god now, but the charisma from her is always present and vigorous. The main villain, Wesker, coldly riffs off of Agent Smith from The Matrix, even as much as to throw his sunglasses at the camera in a lingering 3D shot which shows the scene as a reflection of the sequence off of the glass. If you're going to borrow, however, you might as well borrow from the best, and this does. Stalker, The Thing, Escape from New York, Hard Boiled and Dawn of the Dead are all here, which renders their drawn upon aspects as idiosyncratic and dreamy. The hamfisted dialogue morphs into a surreal prop next to the artificial visuals, which blend the concepts of beautiful and cheap. It's nonsensical chaos, most definitely, but it's conceptually imaginative B-movie punk-art bliss beneath it.
>>
You're going to go see our new movie, right anon?
>>
File: 1448734839979.jpg (64 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
1448734839979.jpg
64 KB, 600x581
>>63139514
>>63139540

>>63139398
>>63139420

>>63139467

Hopefully these reviews I pasted helps you OP. >>63138643
>>
>>63139540
Where is this from?
>>
>>63139547
Of course
>>
File: A E S T H E T I C S.jpg (70 KB, 467x637) Image search: [Google]
A E S T H E T I C S.jpg
70 KB, 467x637
>>63139591
https://letterboxd.com/gustavr/film/resident-evil-afterlife/
>>
>>63138972
When they made wesker president
>>
>>63138758
GLOBAL
>>
>>63138972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J58VPpPrmQU
>>
I never understood what was the goal of Umbrella. What did they win by destroying the entire civilization and turning the world into a zombie wasteland? It seems like the only humans left are some of their employees and Alice's team
>>
>>63139508
Considering they've been bringing the Red Queen in constantly and the games have only gotten more cinematic, I don't think they are too hard on Paul
>>
Which was your favorite movie /tv/? 2 for me.
>>
>>63139547
Ali Larter is cute cute cutecute CUTE!
>>
>>63138643
to make shit loads of money despite it being rated R despite it being a video game movie, despite it having a female lead.

none of these work for any other movie, but somehow RE always gets tons of money when the movies come out.
>>
>>63139901
I absolutely love the start to first movie.

The empty Mansion and the aura of 'what does this house hold inside itself' is something amazing.

Then Milla knocked out there and mystery feel to it.
It's fantastic start to a mediocre action movie.
>>
>>63139951
I don't know what they did that Underworld didn't.
>>
>>63139951
It's funny considering how arthouse-like Anderson's Resident Evil movies are.

They're more ambitious and harder to decipher than regular movies, any movies, by far.
>>
>>63138807
>Movie 3, that's the Mad Max one

why is this only clicking with me now.....
>>
>>63140002
>>63140010
I know, I don't know how it works, I don't know how any of it works, but it does. They aren't GREAT movies, but just the fact they get tons of money doing these things that would be a kiss of death for a movie otherwise.
>>
>>63140045
And yes, obviously they're glaringly bad, but you're still able to be entertained by each of these films on some level.
>>
>>63140092
>Glaringly bad.
Have you given them a fair, unbiased chance? Look it from the POV of those reviews I copypasted here and give them a fair chance.
>>
>>63139698
Fucking shit. I actually forgot about that fucking gun and now I have to forget about it all over again.
>>
>>63140045
It's a mix of several factors
>megahit video game movie for an already very cinematic game
>born in the last hurrah of earnest b-action movies
>panders to teenagers, obviously
>first was an actually good b-horror movie, the type of movie the game parodied; has a loyal fanbase because the first didn't shit the bed
>come out infrequently enough to not get people sick, lightly advertised compared to other big productions; basically, doesn't try hard enough to get people to form strong opinions against it
>>
>>63140114
I'm being completely unbiased when I say the first two are legit good. It's what followed after that is what caused the series to be looked on as a joke
>>
>>63139698
DISCONNECT
>>
>>63140165
If that's the case the Silent hill franchise would've been more successful.
>>
>>63139698
how are they not accidentally shooting each other?
>>
>>63139698
These are honestly pretty fucking good versions of the games. I recently replayed the franchise and this is quite honest to it (of course it's not ACCURATE in literal context, but in spirit)

>>63140222
video game aesthetics.
>>
>>63138972
Can it really jump the shark if it's been fucking retarded since day one? If anything this series improved with each entry because it's fun to see how it tries to top the last ridiculously stupid movie.
>>
>>63140211
The first one was a success. The second went too far into action territory, as far as I know, and stopped having anything in common with the games that the people watching the movie wanted to see.
>>
>>63140304
I see RE games in >>63139698 this.
>>
>>63140341
Read better bb, I was talking about Silent Hill. Consistently referencing the games helps RE movies. The geeky White and Mexican tweens get to go

>oh shit, I remember that part!
>>
File: evans.jpg (15 KB, 219x263) Image search: [Google]
evans.jpg
15 KB, 219x263
>>63139698
>>
>>63140396
It doesn't really reference any RE game that I remember, the fight scene, but everything in it reminds me of the spirit of the more ridiculous parts of RE games.
>>
These movies showed lots of love with practical stunts early on.
>>
>>63138643
In the games:
Umbrella is basically a massive crime syndicate with multiple competing divisions that hardly ever communicate with each other. Their original goal was profit, but when Ashford and Marcus were killed, Spencer consolidated his control of the company and changed their goal to "world domination". Then he decided to disappear for two decades, leave the running of the company to retards and psychopaths, and sit idly by in his wheelchair while secret lab after secret lab was turned into ash.

In the movies:
I guess they're evil or something, I've only ever seen the first two.
>>
>>63140500
>That horrible story about MIlla's stunt actress
>>
>>63140512
retards, psychopaths, and corporate saboteurs
>>
>>63138643
At the end of the series it will be revealed the world never ended and Wesker's whole plan was to convince Milla Jovovich to wear skimpy outfits.
>>
>>63140582
You're right.

In the first couple games, every villain that wasn't a complete incompetent psycho was dabbling in corporate espionage. Spencer really knew how to pick em'.
>>
>>63140590
How do video games generally end.

more shit in the horizon.
new bad guy etc.

thats how RE series ends.
>>
File: jill.jpg (67 KB, 640x581) Image search: [Google]
jill.jpg
67 KB, 640x581
GOAT casting coming through.
>>
>>63140612
Kinda genius, easy to hand-wave that shit away when you can just say the guy was retconned into a monomaniacal narcissist, so of course he was a terrible judge of character.
>>
File: 1437872357744.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1437872357744.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>63140543
>degloved face
>>
Umbrella wins now no matter what.
>>
>>63139873
>bringing the Red Queen in constantly
>used once as the narrator in a light gun game for Wii

lmao

I said fuck off Paul Anderson. No one likes what you've done.
>>
File: 1447359191146.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1447359191146.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>63139698
Jesus Christ. How much of a hack can one man be to rip off from the game frame by frame? The game did it 2000% better anyway. This is just embarrassing to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzMK_aqxhMg
>>
Why the fuck does umbrella have a satellite
>>
>>63140803
If you're not going to play the games, why contribute to the conversation?
>>
The mad max one is on IFC right now
>>
I fucking love this ending.

Something about it just really strikes a deep chord with me. I was thinking about it for a couple days after I saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSziMeScxuo
>>
>>63139698

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUPaxgIo98

[Rich Evans laughter intensifies]
>>
>>63140883
Oh, so they saw the movie and retroactively renamed the AI in the mansion after it.

Your wife still isn't getting in the games.
>>
>>63139850

it was an accident letting the zombie virus loose

after the second movie they are just trying to rectify the shit situation
>>
By movie 3 everything turns into fallout
>>
File: 97178825747497.5634a225b8764.gif (396 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
97178825747497.5634a225b8764.gif
396 KB, 200x200
>>63140976
>It's a Jay proclaims it's borderline experimental episode

I've honestly never seen somebody go from being so ugly to being so handsome in such a short amount of time.
>>
>>63140643
True. I remember reading she spent an awful lot of time playing the games, getting to know Jill's character, memorizing her mannerisms and body language. All of which didn't even matter in the end, because the film only focused on Anderson's waifu.
>>
File: 1430965228168.jpg (31 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
1430965228168.jpg
31 KB, 502x432
>>63141066
>I'm gay
>>
You now remember that Milla Jovavich fucked a nigger on screen
>>
>>63141265
I wish I was him.
>>
File: 1427631235803.gif (979 KB, 400x316) Image search: [Google]
1427631235803.gif
979 KB, 400x316
>>63141255
>>63140643
>she won't be returning for the next movie
>>
File: Sienna Guillory.jpg (88 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
Sienna Guillory.jpg
88 KB, 700x1050
Milla Jovovich and her Alice character are utter shit.
>>
>>63141255
A bit of a shame she cares more about Jill than Capcom does. Jill has simplified to the point of becoming a big-booty killbot gynoid
>>
File: 1432705528778.jpg (9 KB, 226x226) Image search: [Google]
1432705528778.jpg
9 KB, 226x226
>>63141280
you wish you were a nigger?
>>
Even in the movies, Leon is too handsome.
>>
>>63141354
I can't stop looking at his hair
>>
>>63141255

That is what happens for not being married with the director.
>>
File: subg.png (693 KB, 600x2155) Image search: [Google]
subg.png
693 KB, 600x2155
>>
>>63139508
>My favorite part about this whole thing is how he keeps trying to push for his edgy original character to be included in the RE games and Capcom tells him to fuck off everytime.

[citation needed]
>>
File: milla-zoolander.gif (2 MB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
milla-zoolander.gif
2 MB, 380x300
>>63141343
To fuck Milla, Sure.
>>
>>63141354
>that hair

topkek
>>
File: Artwork01.jpg (860 KB, 1457x3703) Image search: [Google]
Artwork01.jpg
860 KB, 1457x3703
GOAT
>>
>>63140543
>2 weeks in a coma, brain bleed, brain swelling, severed main artery in the neck, crushed & degloved face, several broken ribs, paralyzed arm, shattered scapula, broken clavicle, broken humerus, broken radius & ulna, with an open wound and a 7.5 piece of bone missing, amputated thumb, torn fingers, 5 nerves torn out of the spinal cord…. not my funnest day on set.

at least she still has good banter
>>
File: get.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>63141755
>Degloved face
>>
>>63139873
>the games have only gotten more cinematic, I don't think they are too hard on Paul

Have you, the master of unlocking, ever thought the games are getting more cinematic because technology allows it now what with the huge disc space?
>>
File: 1380799316380.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1380799316380.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>63141755
>never heard the term degloved face
>look it up
>it's exactly what I expected it would be
>>
File: 1412836499179.png (187 KB, 319x328) Image search: [Google]
1412836499179.png
187 KB, 319x328
>>63141755
>degloved face
>>
File: 1436812868079.png (488 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1436812868079.png
488 KB, 600x450
>>63139698
>When Chris is in the chamber and starts shooting
>>
The opening to the first movie was so promising...

Oh well, fun action meme flicks
>>
File: Resident.Evil.2002._nod.webm (3 MB, 1280x694) Image search: [Google]
Resident.Evil.2002._nod.webm
3 MB, 1280x694
>>
The purpose of the T-virus is to create completely controllable humans so Umbrella can literally own the world.
By the latest movie they have perfected the virus and use those red chest spider things to control dosage so the subjects don't turn full zombie, and can be controlled.

Umbrella also uses the various set backs Milla causes to they're advantage, i.e cordoning Racoon city and testing they're bio weapons against human special forces.

The 'nemesis' program however is about using the virus enhance top level umbrella executives to super human levels like Wesker has done in the most recent movie

This is why umbrella is unconcerned with civilization having been destroyed, they are going to rebuild it in a new image and repopulate with all those mind controlled humans they have in those tubes, as well as ruling the planet with god like powers
>>
literally the greatest film series of all time

paul anderson is one of only a couple artists justifying hollywood's continued existence
>>
File: RE5 jill.webm (766 KB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
RE5 jill.webm
766 KB, 1280x533
>>63142447
>tfw no Jill in the upcoming movie
>>
>>63141600

I really don't get the hate for Leon. It's like the hate for Raiden, I think they're fine.
>>
>>63142682
tfw it really will be the last one, at least with milla
>>
File: 1436243067835.jpg (63 KB, 768x921) Image search: [Google]
1436243067835.jpg
63 KB, 768x921
>it's a Mila wakes up in some abandoned place episode again
>>
I thought the first RE movie was alright, the corridor with the laser mesh trap that diced you up was neat
>>
>>63143001

the first one was back in 03' slipknot era, thats how old this series is now.
>>
File: 1354148786033.jpg (145 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1354148786033.jpg
145 KB, 708x664
>>63142081
>>63142112
why did I google it

why do I do this

you tried to warn me
>>
>>63142307
such a qt
>>
I honestly thought the first 2 movies were alright in a camp kind of way. After that it gets real shitty.
>>
>>63139698
If you gave a bunch of neckbeards 10 million dollars to make a movie, this is what you'd get (except with more fedoras and swords).
>>
>>63143129
>this series has been going on for 12 fucking years
Jesus christ. Who buys these movies?
Is it teens? Is it teens who grew up?
>>
>>63138643
They are a huge pharmaceutical. They had shit tons of money. Like more then you could imagine. They were trying to develop a drug that would essentially cure all. The drug however kept reanimating cells and causing massive mutations from cell growth similar to cancer. Think of how much money you could make with something that cures anything. But it went wrong and all that jazz. The rest is suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>63144160
I should add on that they had many branches. They discovered that the cell animation didn't work right but could create what is essentially bioweapons. So naturally they wanted to research the potential in that for maximum dosh.
>>
>>63138643
to keep you from getting wet
>>
I love the set design in these movies. It's so clean and bizarre.
>>
>>63138643

To show sexy Milla doing sexy and violent things

What happened to the nudes in the last 3 movies ? RE needs more naked milla

>>63140002

>I don't know what they did that Underworld didn't.

Naked main character
>>
File: 2937648-re.jpg (47 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
2937648-re.jpg
47 KB, 635x467
>That moment when the stunt actress who got degloved looks infinitely better than Milla

Also do Capcom just let these movies happen purely for monetary reasons?
>>
>>63144688

ofcourse. Capcom does not give a shit about Resident evil's lore or "reputation".

The games themselves became more and more absurd as time went on.
>>
>No game with Bruce McGivern
>No more Rebecca Chambers

>It's just Leon, Chris, Jill and Claire over and over. And Ada because haha mysterious femme fatale clones xD

Just fucking kill me. Please return to your damn roots, Capcom.
>>
>>63140974
This scene made trailer incredibly misleading.
>>
>>63144739

>wanting more characters

All the new characters in 6 were hot garbage.
>>
>>63144739

>No game with Hunk

and no that spinoff coop garbage doesnt count
>>
These movies make my dick really happy.
>>
You remember in movie one that this all started with a security breach right?
The umbrella corp fucked up and was trying to do damage control both in the press and in the city.
They dropped a nuke and blamed it on the nuclear powerplant near the city, but it was too late.
>>
File: 1422239173066.jpg (103 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1422239173066.jpg
103 KB, 450x337
>>63138643
It's a MacGuffin, stop reading into it too much.
>>
>>63140272
accurate to 5 and later games sure.
>>
>>63143129
thanks for making me feel old faggot
>>
File: skynews.img.1200.745.jpg (20 KB, 1200x745) Image search: [Google]
skynews.img.1200.745.jpg
20 KB, 1200x745
>>63144688
She looks like my first to third grade teacher from school.

Just saw her minute ago in gym.

>mfw I have to rub my dick now
>>
>>63139698
What a fucking hack.
>>
>>63144809

Helena was okay.
>>
>>63138834
Its basically the worst case scenario of the franchise.

In the games & the animated movies the apocalypse didn't happen, Umbrella got everything they needed,but now you have third world terrorists and rebels using BOWs & genesplicing like they would use kalashnikovs in the real world.
>>
>>63139075
agreed.
so we are like 4 of us in this board who likes it.
>>
File: Resident-Evil-Degeneration.jpg (66 KB, 728x522) Image search: [Google]
Resident-Evil-Degeneration.jpg
66 KB, 728x522
Best movie coming through
>>
>>63138643
Turn everyone to zombies then mind control the planet
>>
Who /marathon/ here?
>>
Who thinks they can squeeze one more movie out after the next one?
>>
File: complete global saturation.jpg (220 KB, 400x1214) Image search: [Google]
complete global saturation.jpg
220 KB, 400x1214
>>63139642
MASTURBATION
>>
The speed at which people turn into zombies in these movies is instantaneous compared to walking dead.
>>
File: Sienna Guillory upskirt.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sienna Guillory upskirt.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>63148383
Shame this movie turned Leon into a complete pre-tween MCR-loving emo mongoloid.

I want his RE4 look and attitude back. Everything else past that has been trash.
>>
>>63144841
If it'd had local coop it would have been good. Fleeing from Birkin was sweet anyway.

>>63146866
>Helena was alright.
"No"
>>
>>63138834
>The movies are all popcorn action flicks, one of my favourite series to marathon, I never paid attention to the plot, Milla is hot, there's going to be some corny jokes and mindless violence.
This so much.
>>
>>63140880
Probably so the different offices can communicate about their plans for world domination without getting busted by NSA internet taps or whatever
>>
>>63138834
You don't give enough credit if you think its mindless.

>>63139514
>>63139540
>>63139467
>>63139420
>>63139398

vulgar autists really digged something out of them
>>
GUYS the church scene in movie 2 is about to happen on IFC
>>
>>63141755
w-what happened?
>>
>>63148994
>ENHANCE
>>
>>63138972
Since the first movie.
>>
>>63138972
When they started taking more influence from the post-RE4 video games than the classic games.
>>
File: 1446152042690.jpg (592 KB, 1240x918) Image search: [Google]
1446152042690.jpg
592 KB, 1240x918
>>63141354
He looks ridiculous.
>>
>>63149196
Fell into a meat grinder.
>>
File: 1429768954048.jpg (45 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1429768954048.jpg
45 KB, 426x341
>>63148994
Nice.There was also that scene in the first movie where you see Milla's snatch after she falls off the operating table towards the end.
>>
>>63138643
>Before outbreak
>Making profit with chemical weapons

>After outbreak
> Destroy the planet
>>
>>63149196

her motorbike crashed into a camera and came flying off it
>>
>>63140304
>stopped having anything in common with the games that the people watching the movie wanted to see.
Actually, it was kinda the opposite. It tried too hard to be like the game, but then also tried to change itself so teens would like it more, so we ended up getting one of the villains turned into a teenage heartthrob the protagonist ends up with. Also the monsters looked like shit compared to the first one
>>
>>63149786
>After outbreak
> Destroy the planet
But why?
>>
>>63141755
>you will never protect your stuntfu's smile

;_;
>>
>>63142048
cinematic isn't about the number or quality of cutscenes, it's a stylistic thing
>>
>>63144688
It may have been part of the plan from the beginning, the movie entered production before RE2 was released.
>>
>>63138643
Say what you want about these shitty movies, the Theme music was GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8FhcOHXa-M
>>
>>63139075
You mean entertaining in a reddit way?
>>
>>63142791
>No trigger discipline
>On the grenade launcher
>In a tight hallway
>>
>>63138643
To make biological weapons.
>>
>>63148994
That's even the video game canon color of panties Jill wears.

And it wasn't because it was a Japanese game that they had to decide the color of her panties, it was because when they were releasing Resident Evil: Remake on the Game Cube, they added reflective surfaces and had to figure out how to handle up-skirts with Jill's alternative costume.
>>
Resident Evil films had the easiest fucking job of any video game adaptation. Use the fucking fixed camera angles! It would actually be good cinematography if you switched between them with ease, then use free flowing camera for 'cutscene' scenes. And they couldn't even use good practical effects.
>>
To be evil
>>
>>63139398
>>63139420
This is fucking brilliant.
>>
>>63141354
>>63141600
DON'T WORRY ASHLEY, I'M COMIN' FOR YA'
>>
>>63142352
So, basically what the elite want IRL
>>
>>63152191
https://youtu.be/ydFekRTxZT4

Those don't look black to me.
>>
>>63148898
Kek
>>
>>63152932
Well shit, guess I remembered it wrong then.

Maybe they were originally black since it would have been an unmodeled void, but they modeled her panties and made them white.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.