[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are a lot of people complaining about the interracial sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg (940 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg
940 KB, 2000x1000
There are a lot of people complaining about the interracial sex scenes but are they any good? I know nothing about this character and don't usually watch cape shit but I see in these threads constantly that the frequency of big buck sex scenes are high but what about the quality? How far does he go with her? Is there any anal? Does anyone watch?
>>
who gives a shit it's a good show
>>
I think there are like 6 scenes in total and they are pretty graphic. I believe hey do missionary and doggy style. There isn't anyone that watches technically but there is an inbred redneck white family that is forced to listen and they do complain. I have seen a lot of BM->WF in my life and this ranks up there. He is pretty rough on her and she likes it and clearly craves more constantly. Watch it.
>>
>>63137508
>said the shill
Regardless of muh racism, literally no one likes this show with half a brain. There are some shills on here, but it sucks a fat one. Just ignore the show and these shit threads.
>>
I would go as far to say the interracial sex scenes are the best part of the show because of the sheer blatancy of the propaganda. Like when I saw the first sex scene I was like ok whatever but by the 8th time I was grinning because these assholes are so confident they won't get called out they have no fear being blatant. It's truly frightening but at the same time awe inducing.
>>
>>63137416
I would rather watch 13 hours of BLACKED videos then the show known as Netflix presents Jessica Jones.
>>
The sex between her and Cage was canon in the comics, I just dislike the show.
>>
They didn't to have so many sex scenes desu. They way they handled this shit on DD was much better.
>>
The sex scenes were frequent and great. Luke is a fine buck, very energetic but caring at the same time. I masturbated a bunch of times to them.
>>
File: killgrave-157274.jpg (187 KB, 655x368) Image search: [Google]
killgrave-157274.jpg
187 KB, 655x368
Reminder that the white man is manipulative and evil.
>>
>>63137508
its really not

go back and watch daredevil, that was a good show

this show has no fluid story, everything feels like and after thought and the girl playing Jessica Jones sucks

they shouldve just made it about teenage jessica and used her for the entire show.

Luke, Kilgrave, Simpson and Patsy were all fantastic, but Jessica was fucking shit all around.
>>
Both this and Daredevil are shit. I enjoy marvel tv and film, but netflix just CAN NOT get their shit right.
>>
>>63137508
No it isn't. It's 13 hours of tumblr propaganda.
>>
>>63138220
He literally is

>Here have some blankets Mr. Native. I made them just for you :^)
>Palestine? Well I already promised it to the Arabs but you can have it Mr. Jew. It isn't called SYKES Picot for nothing ;)
>>
>>63138279
Killgrave is fine, but I wish the entire season wasn't focused on him as the villain.
>>
This show was nothing but Jewish feminist and race mixing propaganda. The main character is a Jew. The writers are Jews. Thats all you need to know.
>>
>>63138601
Better get used to it it's clear this is Netflix's plan. It was ok with the Kingpin but it is getting old now.
>>
>>63138333
>>63138606
Normally I would just say /tv/ is paranoid of SJWs but it's not wrong this time.
>>
>>63138633
It's not getting old. It was just badly handled.
>>
>>63138633
It makes sense with Kingpin, because he is well, a kingpin ruling an entire city, Killgrave is a thirsty jackass chasing one girl.
>>
>>63138652
This , Jessica Jones was retardedly blatant with its agenda. It's almost like the agenda was first and they made a show out of it rather than being true to the source.
>>
>he thinks race exists
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>>63138812
race is a social construct
>>
File: feet.jpg (175 KB, 1050x1600) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
175 KB, 1050x1600
POST MORE DELICIOUS BBC FEET!
>>
File: Marx_old.jpg (205 KB, 444x593) Image search: [Google]
Marx_old.jpg
205 KB, 444x593
>>63138852
yes, and racial struggles are a mere distraction
>>
File: feet2.jpg (15 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
feet2.jpg
15 KB, 422x408
>>63139027

DONT YOU JUST WANNA WATCH THIS BEAUTIFUL WHITE GIRL GIVE A BIG BLACK DICK A FOOT JOB?
>>
File: 1434269592810.png (611 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
1434269592810.png
611 KB, 699x699
>>63137416
>it's a good show
>>
>>63139048
Why is this a surprise? All runway models have shit feet.
>>
>>
literally dropped it after this scene in the first ep 2bh
>>
>>63139510
YES
>>
>>63139510
Wow.. you can tell by her body movements he's got a big dick
>>
Nobody else got a boner?
>>
>>63140829
Not into bestiality
>>
>>63138329
Netflix doesn't direct the shows, moron. They just pay to make it happen.
>>
>>63139510
why do black guys always have such big sensual lips?
>>
>>63141167
>>63139681
>>63139578

Keks please go spread your kek propaganda somewhere else.

thanks!
>>
It's really such a horribly disappointing shitfest. There's a scene where ARMY DUDE is fucking LIBERATED WHITE FEMALE and she gets on top and is I AM POWERFUL. And then we get to hear how he thinks this is great and exciting. Yuck.

The bad guy is a 'super rapist' and the entire plot of the show reads like it was reverse engineered from a Weslyean sophomore's "intro to patriarchy" paper.

Just, so so terrible.
>>
File: bfdeclaration.jpg (240 KB, 862x599) Image search: [Google]
bfdeclaration.jpg
240 KB, 862x599
>>63138355
>Here have some blankets Mr. Native. I made them just for you :^)

Do retards actually believe this horseshit?

>Palestine? Well I already promised it to the Arabs but you can have it Mr. Jew.

Britain never promised the Arabs shit. They specifically took over Palestine from the Ottoman Empire after WW2 at the behest of Jews so Jews can settle there
>>
>>63139510
so what is this show about? some jew fucking a bbc?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.