[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /tv/ writes a script, one sentence at a time. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: akira_kurosawa.jpg (247 KB, 905x620) Image search: [Google]
akira_kurosawa.jpg
247 KB, 905x620
ITT: /tv/ writes a script, one sentence at a time. I'll start

EXT. /tv/ Airfield - Day
>>
The end
>>
>>63136948
A man, 6 feet tall, and thankfully not a manlet, with short brown hair, walks into a dim lit room
>>
>>63136948
CIA stands center screen, thumbs hooked on belt, waiting, anticipating.
>>
A young petite WOMAN, with blonde hair, absolutely beautiful, lays on a heart shaped red bed, naked while a tall BLACK BULL, shirtless, unzips his jeans to reveal a BIG BLACK COCK before her.

Her Husband, a middle aged balding man, a total loser, watches from the corner of his room, naked and excited.
>>
>>63136948
Suddenly, faggots.
>>
File: M-Night-Shyamalan-.jpg (16 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
M-Night-Shyamalan-.jpg
16 KB, 600x418
The black man leaves and his wife falls asleep, the man sits at the computer....he starts to type really fast as if a great idea came into his mind...He types 4chan.org..../tv/.

He looks around in his folders and pics a nice Kurosawa image.... decides to make a thread about making a script one sentence at a time, he had an amazing idea...what if the twist of the movie is that the post itself was telling the story and at the same time be real and happen at the same time? Could this be done? YES. The husband hits "post new thread".

Roll credits.
>>
EXT. SPACE
>>
>>63137073
Camera dollies back to reveal that it's a scene playing on a computer. On the wall behind the computer are two movie posters, for Prisoners and Ex Machina. Cool ranch Doritos cover the computer desk like newly fallen leaves.
>>
>>63136948
BANE: Was this part of your plan??
C.F. KANE: jews did 911
BANE: Melt fuel can't steel bems
>>
INT; OUTER SPACE
Man enters wearing a 3 piece suit

MAN:
(pensively yet aroused)
where did i leave my keys?
>>
TRADER
What are you doing? There's nothing to steal here! This is Wall Street.

BANE
Oh? Give me your wallet! And that watch.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.