[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One of the greatest things I heard someone say about him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1435549705417[1].jpg (232 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
1435549705417[1].jpg
232 KB, 500x695
>One of the greatest things I heard someone say about him is, "He’s so great doing impersonations." But the greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.
>>
Bit rich coming from a Scientologist.
>>
>Armisen is such a Andy Kaufman fanboy he even developed the same sex addiction and toxic relationships
>>
>Brownstein and Armisen developed what Brownstein has called "one of the most intimate, functional, romantic, but nonsexual relationships [they have] ever had". According to Armisen, their relationship is "all of the things that I’ve ever wanted, you know, aside from like the physical stuff, but the intimacy that I have with her is like no other."
>>
>>63135284
thats weird
>>
>>63135284

kek
>>
>>63135165
He was weird as shit on comedians in cars I thought.
>>
>>63135284
I wanna fuck Brownstein in her flappy Jew pussy.
>>
>>63136736

he was.

i like fred armisen, i do. but, he's just as pretentious as the same people he pokes fun of in portlandia.
>>
>>63135284

Friend zoned
>>
>>63135165
>>One of the greatest things I heard someone say about him is, "He’s so great doing impersonations." But the greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.

Dafuq does that even mean and why are we bashing him?
>>
>>63135284
Is he asexual I something then? That's strange as hell. Probably a lot better than being as alone as I am though.
>>
>>63136945
Judging from all those blogposts/whatever, dude gets around despite being a weirdo.
>>
>>63136809

>fred zoned
>>
>>63136945
i assume he friend zoned her because she isn't very good looking

yes in the normal world a guy who looked like fred would be happy with a girl that looked like that but it is my understanding that fred bangs hot chicks constantly (despite the fact that I always thought he was gay)
>>
>>63136945
>>63137398
carrie brownstein is a lesbian, pretty sure she's with piper from orange is the new black
>>
>>63136821
it means he's just like us
>>
>>63136945
>doesn't understand close, non-sexual relationships

How's being 17?
>>
>>63136821
he's a sociopath
>>
>>63136821
he pretended to be a normie
>>
>>63139072

> Having non-sexual intimacy with a woman

How's being 19?
>>
>>63137484
>Andy Kaufman
She's bisexual.

Although I doubt that the lack of a physical relationship is one-sided one way or another.
>>
>>63135165
His first obama impressions were really good but then he toned it down for some reason.
>>
>>63139072

Spoken like a true c u c k.
>>
>>63135284
I call bullshit, they definitely have a fuck buddy relationship.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.