[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You go back in time to the 1960's and you can bring one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: how to train your dragon.png (1 MB, 1916x1072) Image search: [Google]
how to train your dragon.png
1 MB, 1916x1072
You go back in time to the 1960's and you can bring one film with you. Which do you bring
>pic related
>>
File: 4L_dcZd30oU.jpg (137 KB, 425x612) Image search: [Google]
4L_dcZd30oU.jpg
137 KB, 425x612
>>
A documentary about how Gen X fucked the world
Then I can show it to people and they don't fuck up the world
Then the movie vanishes
>>
>>63132418
Star Wars 7
>>
File: Avatar.jpg (287 KB, 1296x1078) Image search: [Google]
287 KB, 1296x1078
>>63132418
Probably Avatar, Since most of it's made in a computer it'd blow their minds.
>>
>>63132887
what if it turns out shit?
>>
gremlins 2
>>
>>63132418
Star Wars
>>
The Fellowship of the Ring. I'd love to see what Tolkien himself would think of it.
>>
>>63132418
White Chicks
>>
The Room
>>
Fight Club
>>
austin powers.
>>
>>63135162
not bad actually. would be interesting to think about how he basicly coined what a modern high fantasy has, and everything he thought up is what we always think of when we hear 'Dwarf' or 'Elf'
>>
>>63132828
>Gen X fucked the world

no.
>>
File: zap.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zap.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
The Zapruder Film
>>
File: url.jpg (617 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
617 KB, 1000x1500
>show it to Jodo
>he sees how influential his movie would be in the future
>now he can anticipate all the problems and make the movie
>>
>>63135162

>tfw he hates it for casting Christopher Lee as Saruman when he wanted him to play Gandalf
>>
that documentary about tesla where its show how edison killed elephants to scare people with tesla's technology...
>>
Pacific Rim.
Bringing it back to era where monster movies thrived.
>>
Apollo 13

you know, just as a heads-up
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.