[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stanley "The Faggot" Tucci. Stan came to our house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: faggot.jpg (13 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
13 KB, 214x317
Stanley "The Faggot" Tucci.

Stan came to our house for my birthday party once. He's my Uncle's good friend, so he was tagging along because they both had to go do some sort of work. My mother asked him to put his coat on the bed in the guest room and he says, "Oh, you don't have a coat rack?" and gives a tsk tsk. He was on his phone the entire time except for dinner. Where the conversation went from my life and birthday, becoming a year older, to Stanley Tucci and his "new play at some obscure and 'hole-in-the-wall' theatre in Pasedena." Everyone just listened, but uncomfortably. I was pretty upset, but presents were about to be opened, so I tolerated Tucci Hour. When I was opening presents, Stan just sat with his legs crossed, and his hands on his knees, perched up watching me open presents. He kept chuckling every time I opened a present, as if I were a cute child (I was was 20 at the time.) I got tired of it and asked if there was a problem. He said, "No, no. *chuckles* keep going." So, yeah, that's my story. It's not much, but he was an asshole the whole time. Once the party was over, everyone said happy birthday again to me and left. Stan mockingly shook my hand wishing me a happy birthday. He wasn't serious at all about it and I am pretty sure making fun of my family members.
>>
Based Stan making fun of retarded anon
>>
You're 20 and you had a family birthday party for a 5 year old?

Of course he was laughing you fucking sperg.
>>
Honestly, I would have acted the same way.
>>
>>63132003
prove his is related with pics, bitch
>>
>>63132003
>Having a birthday
>at 20
kekeke
dumbpastaposter...
>>
I've always though this pasta would be more effective if the OP said he were 25 instead of 20.
>>
>>63132003
BASED
A
STAN
E
D
>>
File: dadad.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
dadad.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>63132003
Obi-Wan "The Jedi Master" Kenobi

Obi-Wan came to our house for my birthday party once. He's my Uncle's good friend, so he was tagging along because they both had to go do some sort of work. My mother asked him to put his lightsaber on the bed in the guest room and he says, "Oh, you don't have a saber rack?" and gives a tsk tsk. He was on his holo-messenger the entire time except for dinner (we had pears). Where the conversation went from my training and midiclorians, becoming a Jedi student, to Obi-Wan and his "new battle at some obscure and 'hole-in-the-wall' planet." Everyone just listened, but uncomfortably. I was pretty upset, but presents were about to be opened, so I tolerated Obi-Wan Hour. When I was opening presents, Obi-Wan just sat with his legs crossed, and his hands on his knees, perched up watching me open presents. He kept chuckling every time I opened a present, as if I were a cute padawan (I was was 20 at the time.) I got tired of it and asked if there was a disturbance in the force. He said, "No, no. *chuckles* there is no disturbance in the force." So, yeah, that's my story. It's not much, but he was an asshole the whole time. Once the party was over, everyone said happy training again to me and left. Stan mockingly waved his hand over my face wishing me a happy training. He wasn't serious at all about it and I am pretty sure making fun of my family droids.
>>
>>63132842
You fucked up
>>
>>63132003
I'm surprised this pasta never took off. I can't stop laughing every time I see it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.