[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S5 > S3 > S4 > S2 > S1 >inb4 fags thinking season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ME.jpg (69 KB, 634x505) Image search: [Google]
ME.jpg
69 KB, 634x505
S5 > S3 > S4 > S2 > S1

>inb4 fags thinking season 1 was the best
>>
i want to see them get proactive. get some bulldozers start eliminating zombies
>>
season 6 has been pretty hit or miss. but if the second half delivers on the Hilltop and Negan shit then it could easily turn out being the best so far.
>>
>>63128159

The Pilot is still the best episode in my opinion, but I think I can get behind your ranking.

I didn't really care for S1 much at all. Lots of focus on shitty extras. Lots of melodrama over shit that really didn't matter. Also lots of "WOW LOOK HOW MUCH WE SUBVERTED YOUR EXPECTATIONS" like the cholos with the heart of gold, the CDC guy, etc.
>>
Season 1 was literally just a 6 hour generic romero movie. Nothing special or unique about it. Season 2 is where they started to get more the feel of the comics and what makes TWD different from most zombie shit, focusing on the group breaking down and the question of survival, holding on to your humanity, etc.
>>
5>4>2>1>3
>>
i agree that the later seasons are a lot more enjoyable

they are finally figuring out how to add a sliver of depth to the characters

the episode with the black guy's past was a really great episode, and they need to do more episodes like it
>>
>>63128687

Yeah, even though it was slow, I really enjoyed it. Also was a good opportunity for a cool cameo and that would be a nice addition to later seasons. They are making money hand over fist so I think they can afford it...
>>
>>63128445
>Season 2 is where they started to get more the feel of the comics
Season 2 was a bunch of filler and felt nothing like the comic
>>
who do you think is going to die in the next episode
>>
>>63128159
pilot>Live Bait>rest=shit
>>
5 > (6) > 1 > 4 > 2 > 3
>>
>>63128891
Sam, Jessie, Ron, Deanna, Carl's eye
>>
>>63128891
Deanna, Jessie, Ron
>>
>>63128445
season 2 was the worst season of anything I've ever watched
>>
>we've changed
>we can still go back
>this is not who we are
>we can recover
>we need to accept and move forward
>>
>>63129395
shane was based though

the part where he opens the barn to kill all the zombies and then they find sophia was one of the best scenes in the show
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.