[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Reddit shows of the past Also battlestar galactica and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: The-X-Files.jpg (330 KB, 2500x1875) Image search: [Google]
The-X-Files.jpg
330 KB, 2500x1875
ITT: Reddit shows of the past

Also battlestar galactica and star trek TNG
>>
No you can't do this.
>>
>>63127896
Every show ever

There I just saved about 200 + posts
>>
>>63127896
Kill yourself memester
>>
>>63127934

Just fuck my shit up FaM
>>
Was X-Files really "reddit"? When I think "reddit", I feel like they're shows that aren't that popular but have a cult fanbase that repeatedly spouts memes as a secret in-joke to other redditor fans

X-Files was one of the biggest shows on TV circa 1997-1998
>>
>>63127896
>Reddit shows of the past

wtf does that even mean?
>>
>>63127896
>X Files
>Reddit
kek
The x files reddit has 16,000 subscribers.
The battlestar reddit has 17,000
The TNG reddit has 2,000

The Game of Thrones one has 589,000
>>
>>63127896

>battlestar galactica

no don't take that away from me. its anti reddit as fuck. go die
>>
File: Teliko.jpg (30 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
Teliko.jpg
30 KB, 639x480
I don't think X-files as a whole was a reddit show. It has rather ''problematic'' episodes that are pretty based if you watch them now. E.g. Gender Bender, Teliko, El Mundo Gira etc.

It definitely had some reddit episodes though like Small Potatoes and Musings of the Cigarette Smoking Man and others I can't recall but they are mainly in the Myth Arc
>>
>>63127896
Hey reddit
>>
>>63128675
>TNG reddit has 2,000

They really are those Bring Back Spock faggots aren't they?
>>
MST3K
>>
Community. Hopefully it's gone for good now that Yahoo's dropped it as well
>>
>>63127896
When you call things "reddit" it just reveals how much you are a pleb.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.