[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadpool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Will this movie reinvent capeshit?
>>
>Sit on this

It's like if reddit existed in 1985
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>63123970
So Christmas is Reddit now is it
>>
it will make it even shittier than before

this movie will sell like crazy
>>
>>63123941
Nah, it'll be fucking shit. You can't make a good adaptation of a shitty comic
>>
non-capeshitter here.

so what's his deal. does he just make Spider-man tier quips all the time? Is that why everyone loves him?
>>
>>63124772
He constantly breaks the 4th wall
>>
>>63124772
and he has guns

pew pew
>>
>>63124772
He makes the reader feel less alone by talking to them sometimes.
His books are actually usually good, but his most popular run is his worst one
>>
>>63123941
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>63124732
>You can't make a good adaptation of a shitty comic

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Ant-Man
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>63124881
Oh Jesus Christ I don't think I have ever read something this autistic, ironic or not
>>
I have yet to meet a person who wants to see this. Meanwhile BvS... literally everyone.
>>
>>63124900
Was proving my point part of your plan?
>>
File: dumbanddumber2.jpg (27 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
dumbanddumber2.jpg
27 KB, 460x288
>>63124881
Yeah... all you need to do to survive here is hate everything popular for any reason, and to call everyone "reddit"

>We have REAL intellectual discussion
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63124947
youre probably just a c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m
>>
>>63124900
These are shit adaptations.
>>
Kelly Pool or bust imo fuck what Priest made him
>>
File: 13270261038421.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
13270261038421.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>Go to the theater yesterday
>See this
>Think it's an actual seat
>Try to sit on it
>It collapses and rips
>Theater police and the penis inspector all start laughing at me
>Try to roll out of the theater because I can't generate enough force to stand
>Chads and Stacys all congregate together to point and laugh at me
>My rolling body is picking up all the popcorn and stickiness from the floor turning me into a human popcorn ball
>Dozens of falcons swoop from the rafters and start pecking at my body trying to eat the delicious popped corn
>One of the theater police thinks I'm trying to harm the falcons and shoots me
>Posting this from the hospital
>Al Sharpton keeps trying to come in my room and saying we need money fo dem programs
>mfw
>>
>>63124772
he makes Spiderman quips, and he talks directly to the reader about the comic. And talks to the narration boxes, etc.
>>
>>63123970
more like if reddit existed 1974-1984
seriously though, is this supposed to be a Happy Days reference??
>>
>>63124991
Priest didn't do anything to him. He just made it ambigious that Loki could have been his dad at one point.
You're thinking of Way
>>
>>63125070
that would be sit on it
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x233
No

It will be half decent, thats it

And reddit will claim him and use him as their fucking mascot and ill have to sell my Deadpool collection

And then ill fucking kill myself because we cant have nice things
>>
>>63125103
What else could this tag line possibly mean??? Like, I don't doubt it isn't a happy days reference, I just don't understand how we let autism get this far
>>
>>63125164
I won't mind being able to sell my New Mutant 98 for $500.
I also have a #1 signed by Brian Posehn. He's a really cool guy
>>
Reddit: The Character
>>
>>63125357
It's tumblr now.
>>
No one will care since Zoolander 2 opens the same week.
>>
>>63125271
Is it really that much? I picked mine up for like $20
>>
>>63125512
It's 300 right now. I'm sure it will be more when the movie comes out
>>
File: 1438621506073.jpg (27 KB, 317x242) Image search: [Google]
1438621506073.jpg
27 KB, 317x242
http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2c2zm4/deadpool_test_footage_officially_released_not_the

Ryan Reynolds literally came out and said that the positive response to the test footage was why the movie was greenlit.

He was explicitly referring to how Reddit got a hold of and spread the footage.

Reddit literally helped this movie get made. This entire situation goes beyond memes, goes beyond website wars,......this is Literally Reddit: The Movie. The "positive response" is specifically those 3000 comments and millions of upvotes all saying how great and funny the humor in the test footage was.

The entire movie script will be formed around what Reddit finds funny. They might as well credit r/movies as executive producers.

This is actually factually Literally Reddit: The Movie. And this character has been Literally Reddit: The Character and has been since the mid 2000s.

This is a Reddit movie, made by Redditors for Redditors.
This is Reddit. This is memes. This is Reddit. This is memes. This is Reddit. This is memes.
>>
I've never saw the appeal of Deadpool
>>
>>63124732
This.

But I hope it makes money because I'd like Hollywood to embrace R rated movies again like Blade.
>>
>>63125773
I don't know what kind of brain damage you have but that footage was everywhere, including here.
>>
>>63125999
He's a wolverine spiderman hybrid with sword and moral ambiguity. I guess the appeal is that he's not good or bad.
>>
>>63124863
Daniel Way should have died in a fire years ago.
>>
>>63125017
>>Al Sharpton keeps trying to come in my room and saying we need money fo dem programs
What the fuck
>>
File: 1360160158791.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1360160158791.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>mfw this movie makes more bank than avengers and "patricians" end up on suicide watch

JUST
>>
>>63125773
Everyone thought that footage was funny. If the trailer is anything to go by it may honestly not only be the best capeshit film of the year but the funniest comedy as well. But you can be content to sit on your parents' basement and blame everything popular on memes and reddit.
>>
>>63124732

Why not? You can make a BAD adaptation of anything.
>>
>>63124772

4th wall breaking as mentioned, cartoon ultra-violence, love of Bea Arthur...
>>
>>63126506
I saw the trailer in theaters for a good movie and I didn't enjoy it. I do not like ryan Reynolds and I do not like the lel so dark and sassy unkillable zombie guy. Seriously the stupidest creation ever. Hehe look at him bumping to that old school rap what a character!
>don't make the super suit green, or animated!
That line made me uncomfortable. The same feeling of disgust and embarrassment you feel watching Malcolm shout WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND or Jason Biggs cumming in his pants.
>>
>>63124947
>not recognizing barely stale pasta

Three months here huh?
>>
>>63127619
It was a dig at DC and the abomination that was the Green Lantern film. If you don't like Reynolds, then don't watch it. I personally like his delivery.

>cock juggling thunder cunt.

All I know is this movie will be violent and fun, and I'll watch it for that alone. Also this is less capeshit and more Spawn/Blade level.
>>
>Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool
It's a flop
>>
>>63128351
*tips fedora*
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.