[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
angela best girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: angela.jpg (68 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
angela.jpg
68 KB, 529x352
angela best girl
>>
>creed is objectively the best character
>>
>>63118249
Damn right. She'd command you to fuck her ass because it's for the good of the nation. Dwight was alpha as fuck, slaying 10/10 pussy throughout the show, Jim was a dumb as fuck smug lazy coward asshole
>>
>not early Phyllis
>>
>>63118312
Wow that's so funny xD. I like Robert California the best! Lol
>>
>>63118381
You're an imbecile
>>
>Pam was 31 when the series began
>>
>>63118381
I think Robert California was underrated.

He may have been a bit of a caricature, but not nearly as much as Micheal. While I'm sure we can all agree the writing of the show went down in quality the last couple seasons, I don't think it's Roberts fault. His character was refreshing, he didn't give in into the other characters bullshit.

He may have been a little grating, but nearly the cheeseball Micheal was.
>>
>>63118494
Pam became too smug for my tastes. She thought she was stronk womyn after coming out of her timid phase but she really just absorbed some of Jim's asshole personality. I'm glad she left Roy because it was the best thing to ever happen for him.
>>
File: amyryan.jpg (57 KB, 431x594) Image search: [Google]
amyryan.jpg
57 KB, 431x594
best girl
>>
>>63120295
yeah

Holly was the best, the other crazy girlfriend was sorta hot, erin was cute. Angela is pretty low, all things considered
>>
>>63120337
Angela has a fantastic ass, but that's about it.
>>
>>63118531
I liked Robert a lot too. He was a good character but they just kind of had him exist in the office then leave abruptly
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.