[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You can have any brew you want as long as it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: piss water.jpg (171 KB, 1033x810) Image search: [Google]
piss water.jpg
171 KB, 1033x810
>"You can have any brew you want as long as it's this filthy Mexican piss water."

What was Dom trying to tell us with this line?
>>
>GRANNY SHIFTING, NOT DOUBLE CLUTCHING LIKE YOU SHOULD

What was Dom trying to tell us with this line? That he drives an old ass car without a sync?
>>
File: Kekking.jpg (43 KB, 302x299) Image search: [Google]
Kekking.jpg
43 KB, 302x299
>>63114836
>mfw americans think their weak piss is better
>>
>>63114836
2deep4u
>>
>>63114982
American beer is leagues better. And I'm not talking light beer
>>
Fuck now I wanna watch this movie again because it's so comfy. Reminds me of early 2000's when you'd go to the theater and play on the arcade machines after
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (84 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
84 KB, 682x600
>>63115143
Inb4 m-muh microbrews
>>
>>63115237
Don't understand what's wrong with microbrew but yeah, American beer companies get rated as world class
>>
>>63115143
Hops are very forgiving. They cover up bad brewing with spiciness. American IPAs and such are the equivalent of boiling chicken and then covering it with so much melted cheese, bits of bacon and hot sauce you don't notice how bland it is.
>>
>>63115279
By Americans
>>
>Mexican
>Not export quality piss

Corona is for burgers, there's a shitload of beers way better than bud o coors, and a couple worse but they're usually used in beer cocktail s.
>>
>Mexican beer

Absolute shit

>American beer

LOL maximum kek tier shit, straight from a diseased colon
>>
File: Kek.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>63115279
>americans rating their own beer
>worldclass
>>
>>63114982
>flat british bread water
>exploding spanish foam drink
>dutch/belgian literal sweet detergent flavor
Only Germany and eastern Europe produce good beer, but they really are the best.
>>
>>63115305
>>63115322
>I've only had bud light so my opinion matters
>>
>>63115279
The problem with American microbrews is that 80% of them are just thrice-overhopped IPAs.
>>
>>63115343
It's what most Americans drink, at least Mexicans don't drink Corona themselves.
>>
there's a lot of good 'murican micro brews although they've still got nothing on the best of europe

also

>tfw when ausfag
>tfw people celebrate drinking culture
>tfw most of our beers are shit and craft beer is only starting to take off
>>
>>63115370
Yeah IPAs are big here but I like them if they aren't too hoppy
>>
>>63114836
He was basically tell him to only fuck the hispanic women, the whites were for the BBC and this was his coded way of telling Walker that. Diesel himself knew this so that's why he stayed away from white girls, it's strictly reserved for BBC domination and spitroasting.
>>
Stella Artois fanboy here!
>>
>>63115343
>i'm triggered by people who come from quality beer producing countries commenting on my nations shitty taste
enjoy your overfermented ipa you fucking peasant
>>
>>63115373
>at least Mexicans don't drink Corona themselves

Was surprised to find this out, tbqh family
>>
>drinking weak piss america beer

Try german, polish or czech.
>>
>>63115338
german beer is garbage. this is coming from a guy living in bavaria.
>>
>>63115471
Germany produces a lot of great beer tbqh. This is coming from a guy living in Norway. We make some good beer to, just so you know.
>>
All beer is nasty as fuck.
>>
>>63115467
>>63115471
This, desu senpai. Back in March I visited Prague and that famous ye olde medieval tavern everyone's raving about. The whole decor was a bit gimmicky and tacky but the beer is probably the best I've ever tasted. Nothing beats czech beer.
>>
>>63115467
>tfw the amerifats stole the name of a quality czech beer manufacturer and proceeded to piss in the bottles.
>>
>>63115623
>Nothing beats czech beer.
this desu.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with wanting to drink Corona? It tastes like fucking gold.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.