[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have i just seen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: mulholland-drive-poster-_2.jpg (123 KB, 765x1080) Image search: [Google]
mulholland-drive-poster-_2.jpg
123 KB, 765x1080
What have i just seen?
>>
silencio
>>
two hot chicks making out
>>
The watered down, Oscar bait version of OT's masterpiece, Lost Highway.
>>
>>63113097
lost highway is the shittier movie
>>
>>63113111
'no'
>>
>>63113064
If you do good, I'll see you one more time.
>>
>>63113064
can someone explain what i just seen desu?
>>
>>63113097
I think MD is the best movie to start on Lynch's filmography desu.
>>
The smug satisfaction of people smelling there own farts.
>>
>>63113111
TRIPS CONFIRM

>>63113130
nice singles, shit tits
>>
File: mulholland drive.png (104 KB, 1260x350) Image search: [Google]
mulholland drive.png
104 KB, 1260x350
Basically the end of the movie is the real world and the beginning was a masturbatory fantasy she had before killing herself. She had an affair with the brunette but she dumped her for the director boyfriend and she hired the assassin to kill her. The blue key was the signal that the killing had been completed.

It was supposed to be pilot of a TV show, that's why there are a bunch of characters who don't have time to be relevant.
>>
The movie Mulholland Drive.

Seriously, man, come to your own conclusions about what it means. It's pretty much half the fun. Think about it when you have the time and at some point, when you're riding the bus to work or when you're eating you dinner you'll have one of those little moments when things just click and you see how they relative to each other. And at some point you'll have your own interpretation of the movie and it might not be objectively correct or be identical to Lynchs intention but it'll make sense to you and that's the whole point.
>>
Unrequited love leading to murder and suicide involving old-hollywood, told in a broken format.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.