[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am i supposed to make of this movie? Is it a masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Love_exposure_poster.jpg (78 KB, 496x666) Image search: [Google]
Love_exposure_poster.jpg
78 KB, 496x666
What am i supposed to make of this movie? Is it a masterpiece? Good? Okay? How do i judge something that seems like a japanese soap but on steroids. I enjoyed it but i just don't know how to rate it or critique it.
>>
where to go next?
>>
You don't have to fucking critique it it. If you enjoyed it, you enjoyed it.
>>
>>63114190
go and watch the other sion sono movies.
There all great in some way.
>>
>>63112921
yes, it's a post-modern masterpiece and the best film of the century so far
>>
>>63114190
strange circus
>>
>>63112921
>Is it a masterpiece?
No but it's very very good. Possibly Sono's best

>How do i judge something that seems like a japanese soap on steroids
That's up to you. Over time you grow to understand exactly what aspects of a piece of art resonate with you through sheer virtue of the volume of art you encounter. Your taste becomes unique, nuanced and reflective of your personality.

Through identifying what elements please you, you will be able to determine if a piece of art handles those elements in a satisfying manner. You will then judge it based upon your tastes and your tastes alone, regardless of the general consensus on these things.

Or you'll just ask other people how you should feel and go with that. Whatever.
>>
>>63112921
I thought it was a masterpiece. One of my favourite movies
>>
When she sticks her middle finger up it looks fake as fuck, like the hand was added in post. was it?
>>
>>63112921
It's good shit, what's more to ask?
>>
One of my favorite movies ever, you should check out Himizu made by the same guy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.