[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is he not the biggest star in Hollywood yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Man of Perfection.gif (972 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
Man of Perfection.gif
972 KB, 465x465
How is he not the biggest star in Hollywood yet?
>>
But he literally is.

He's playing the most iconic superhero of all time in one of if not THE biggest budget superhero movie of all time.

In this day and age you literally can't do better than that.
>>
>>63108813
People dont want a masculine hero anymore. He would absolutely kill in a proper action movie.

Also superman sucked and nobody saw man from uncle, so he doesnt get the press he deserves for the latter.
>>
>>63108863
Yeah, Routh's career was truly something to behold after he put on the tights.
>>
>>63108863
no superman lost relevance
batman is the number one hero now
>>
>hairline

JUST
>>
>>63108813
Because all he has going for him is that he's insanely hot. Like he was created in a lab by a team of straight women and gay men.

All he's done of note to random people is star in a shit dystopic cape movie.
>>
>>63108813
He's not, he's just the biggest star who will condescend to work with Snyder.

Your career only lasts until one of these movies bombs.
>>
File: Untitled.png (78 KB, 646x654) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
78 KB, 646x654
This is not the hairline of a star, sorry.

He's a hairlet
>>
>>63108882
>>63108890

I work in the industry and word around the water cooler is that BVS is gonna make the Batman movies look amateur. All the buzz is saying that it's literally slated to be the legitimately best capeshit movie of all time.
>>
>superman has a incredibly receding hairline

Is this a joke? lmao

What the fuck happened to alpha Superman? This is pathetic
>>
>>63108813
he can't act
>>
>>63108961
Agreed.

Have you seen man from uncle? Fucking terrible.
>>
>>63108813
that chin/jaw combo is fucking absurd. it's really not fair.
>>
File: c.gif (486 KB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
c.gif
486 KB, 500x229
>>63108961

LOOK AT ME IM ACTING
>>
>>63108972

But that's how he was supposed to act.
>>
>>63108933
Yeah, well, my dad works for Nintendo and said people that hang around water-coolers are degenerates that like being bukkakeed.
>>
>that hairline
>perfection

Does /tv/ have literally no standards?
>>
File: Stardust.jpg (102 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Stardust.jpg
102 KB, 600x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAVacOQoB5k
>>
>>63108933
My bet is it focuses on Batman primarily and leads to another successful series of Batman movies.
>>
>>63108961
have you seen him in interviews? he's awkward as fuck...
>>
>>63109060

this. he's pretty much a 4channer that hit puberty and turned out to be handsome as fuck so he fell into acting.

there was an interview once where he talked about how he's played world of warcraft for years and once didnt answer his agent's call because he was in the middle of a raid
>>
Because he is a mediocre actor.
>>
how longs he got till hes bald?
>>
>>63109040

Holy shit, Cavill was in Stardust?!

I fucking love that movie. Seen it like 6 times and never realized.
>>
>>63109060
He's actually pretty smooth and well thought in his answers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQ8eJGzgU8

>>63109103

It wasn't his agent, it as Zack Snyder calling him to tell him he's Superman.

He doesn't play anymore though because he didn't like changes in the game.
>>
>>63109103
Are you talking about Cavill or Routh?
Because I've heard the same story for Routh.
>>
>>63109103
>played a video game once
>IM JUST LIKE YOU GUYS XDDDD
>>
File: 2-645.jpg (74 KB, 645x510) Image search: [Google]
2-645.jpg
74 KB, 645x510
>>
File: pOml9iL.jpg (78 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
pOml9iL.jpg
78 KB, 800x795
>>
>>63109191
idk man, i saw him in the graham norton show and if it wasn't for russell crowe that interview would be awkawrd and shit
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.