[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekend pass = Revoked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>>
PEACHES
>>
>>63108670
God damn fuck that guy. There's literally 0 reason to be that big of a douche.
>>
>letting beta ross strip your weekend pass
>>
>>63108693
Nah, Sobel was a douche but the thing was he united his men in hating him and he demanded discipline. He was a necessary evil.

That said Schwimmer did an excellent portrayal of his personality.
>>
>>63108739
Apparently he wasn't really like that, but he still did an excellent job of portraying a nasty officer character
>>
Non-regulation clothing
>>
CONTRABAND
>>
>>63108670
hehe ross XD
>>
>>63108828
http://www.marcusbrotherton.com/unvarnished-truth-captain-herbert-sobel/
>>
As an enlisted person, I think it's funny that even in television commissioned officers are the biggest wastes of air you'll see.
>>
>>63109293
>http://www.marcusbrotherton.com/unvarnished-truth-captain-herbert-sobel/
Fuck that's depressing.
>survive WW2
>stay in army and make it to LT COL
>marry a Catholic, making your Jewish family hate you
>get a big house in suburbs of Chicago with wife and three kids, living the American Dream
>work mid level jobs rest of life to support family and send your kids to college
>son becomes hippie in college
>get depressed and attempt suicide
>wife divorces you
>kids stop coming to see you
>only family that cares you died is your sister
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.