[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 36
File: civil war.png (505 KB, 1280x527) Image search: [Google]
civil war.png
505 KB, 1280x527
"So was I." With that beat Marvel won because Marvel knows how to appeal to women. The BvS trailer essentially boils down to who has the bigger dick and who knows what's best for the world.

The Civil War trailer is about a man torn between two relationships we've spent 4 movies developing. There's no emotional resonance in DCU and that's why women will spend their money on Marvel.
>>
>implying it is not because RDJ makes them wet
>>
All bait aside, Tony and Steve aren't friends in the movies. They went from hating each other to reluctantly working together.
>>
>>63108401
Nice blog post, when can i expect the next?
>>
>>63108401
>spent 4 movies developing

Care to elaborate, because honestly, Marvel had the time and did such a shitty job "developing" anything.
Granted, DC isn't doing much better, but they've only just begun.
>>
>>63108457
I rewatched Age Of Ultron, and it seemed as though they became much closer friends at the end of that one.
>>
>>63108457
I felt a good vibe from them at the beginning of age of ultron.
>>
Genuinely good point OP.
>>
>>63108444
You don't talk that much to women, do you? They all over Thor and few bunch over Cap. I never met or heard a girl liking RDJ, at all.

As a guy, I really like him, and certainly that's probably what I ever aspire to be, but women are different and they just don't like him.
>>
>>63108497
Didnt take much for them to start fighting when saw them working on vision.
>>
>>63108401
I think that line was the best part of the trailer, but that's not saying a huge amount and while I agree that Bucky and Cap have had some OKAY development, Cap and Iron Man have had nothing apart from a few little quips and those two scenes (one in each Avengers movie) where they both bitch at each other.
In fact, if there's been any development, I'd say that it's antagonistic, rather than friendly.
>>
>>63108401
You've said literally absolutely nothing
>>
>>63108401
That seems accurate.
Marvel is all about the tumblr fan girls audenice, it's all about "mah ship!!!" "mah OTP!!", there's nothing beyond that.
While in the Batman v Superman trailer it indicates fear, insecurity, lust of power, all the things men can relate to.
>>
>>63108540
I know you're wet for him.
>>
>>63108540
My gf literally would cheat on me with RDJ
There are a lot of girls actually in love with that mofo
>>
When the fuck were Cap and Tony friends?
>>
>>63108608
>While in the Batman v Superman trailer it indicates fear, insecurity, lust of power, all the things men can relate to.
so
>to who has the bigger dick
as the more concise description.
>>
>implying women understand friendship

These are the people who constantly stab each other in the back and shame male bonding as "faggot shit".
>>
cap's a fucking dick.

his whole line about the danger of trying to stop war/conflict before it happens is uttely insane and completely disregards how the real world works. what is the CIA, Mi6, FSB captain? what is there explicit function, captain? he'd rather have 9/11 happen than have the apparatus in place to prevent it. cunt. i hope he dies
>>
>Implying Warmachine won't die and the war is over #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>63108732
their*
>>
OP I hope you realize you're essentially arguing that women are less intelligent and more emotional than men.

I mean, if you are that's fine, but I hope you're aware of it.
>>
>>63108732
At least he never made a genocidal robot
>>
>>63108696
If you want to put it that way. Meanwhile Civil War is about who dick each other better.
If you're a girl or a degenerate fag then I guess Civil War will be your movie.
>>
>>63108742
WAIT
DON CHEATO IS BLACK??
>>
>>63108401
This guy, implying women don't want the big dick.
>>
So the general story is whether or not Bucky should answer for the tons of murderers he has committed right? And Black Widow, who committed tons of murders, is on the side pro-forcing bucky to see justice?
>>
>>63108852
The guy who created robot bent on the destruction of mankind is the leader of team justice.
I dont think the writers ever cared with this
>>
File: tumblr_l4gm6m1afg1qbw535o1_400.jpg (86 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l4gm6m1afg1qbw535o1_400.jpg
86 KB, 398x600
>>63108540
he was making girls wet before your dad shot you into the toilet.
>>
>>63108732
all of them start wars also.
>>
>>63108897
That was 30 years ago, faggot. That's like saying old Marlon Brando can still make girls wet, dumb cunt. Not to mention, RDJ is balding, old and is a manlet.
>>
I personally think that if I were a girl I'd find Cap the most attractive but literally every female I've ever asked has told me I'm dumb and Thor is greatest thing since sliced bread.

What am I missing?
>>
>>63108998

if I had to venture a guess it is because thor is like a prince/king also a nordic god, so he provides a princess like experience. In Thor 2 natalie portman visits asgaard and it seems to represent some kind of fantasy for girls, living in castles and shit, meeting thor's mom the queen and she is so nice to her, etc. Also maybe hemsworth is more attractive than evans, not sure
>>
>>63108998
>>63109099
My friend and I have a man-crush on Thor/Hemsworth but his gf says Cap/Evans is way hotter
>>
>>63109099
I suppose that's possible.
As for being more attractive than Evans?
I don't see it.
I'm not a gay man but I feel like I can objectively judge attractiveness.
>>
>>63108608
I would also like to point out that DC make actual movies too, they have good directing good action, and dont coke out every year.

Marvel pumps them out, have no direction whatsoever, just normal shots no metaphors, just point A to point B, and tease next McMovie in the credits
>>
File: chris_vanity_fair_shoot_3.jpg (268 KB, 1280x868) Image search: [Google]
chris_vanity_fair_shoot_3.jpg
268 KB, 1280x868
>>63108998
Because Hemsworth is impossibly handsome. Just stare at his gentle blue eyes and you want to be invited into his arms.
>>
>>63109145
>>63109174

I also think evans is more aesthetic but hemsworth has that slight caveman face that maybe appeals to women, I have no idea
>>
>>63108576

I hope Hiroshima nukes "literally" next.
>>
>>63109201
Name five DC movies that actually have good direction and good action.
>>
>>63108401
>box office pull = good movie

fuck you
>>
File: brownbricks.jpg (40 KB, 476x590) Image search: [Google]
brownbricks.jpg
40 KB, 476x590
>>63108752
>>
>>63109099
>In Thor 2 natalie portman visits asgaard and it seems to represent some kind of fantasy for girls, living in castles and shit, meeting thor's mom the queen and she is so nice to her, etc.
True, but Odin basically calls her a goat Thor is bringing into the dining hall.
>>
File: arnold-confident[1].jpg (300 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
arnold-confident[1].jpg
300 KB, 1024x768
>>63109236
>>63109262
I guess I just don't get it.

I look at someone like Arnold, for instance, and I think
>holy shit every woman on the planet must want to be able to fuck that man in his prime
"EW HE'S ALL GROSS AND VASCULAR!"

Chicks, amirite?
>>
>>63109281
Man of steel, Batman begins, dark knight rises, watchmen, dark knight rises, and v for vendetta, havent watched that one though people say its good.
>>
>>63108802
Underrated post
>>
>>63109174
Evans is very handsome but he can look goofy at times I think - he looks way better with a beard. Hemsworth is more reliable.
>>
>>63109353
>dark knight rises
Terrible...
>>
>>63108608

Lol okay

BvSDOJFRFR is about Superman as a hackneyed Jesus metaphor and Batman trying to prove how big his metaphorical penis is

Civil War is about both the external battle between liberty and security as well as the internal battle between Captain America's past (represented by Bucky and the old way of doing things) and his present (represented by Iron Man and the Sokovia Accords)

Stop saying everything you don't like is Tumblr, it's uncreative
>>
File: Biggest since the silent era.gif (3 MB, 381x318) Image search: [Google]
Biggest since the silent era.gif
3 MB, 381x318
>>63109353
>dark knight rises
>good action
You're a funny guy.
>>
>>63108802

Naw, he's just dark as fuck for no reason
>>
>>63109262

>caveman face

That's it exactly. Evans is very classically handsome, but Hemsworth does have that touch of monkey face that I guess speaks to chicks deep down.
>>
>>63108802

No Don Cheadle is white. he is literally white.
>>
>>63108540
Many girls like all three of them. They are all girl magnets.
>>
>>63109236

Chad Hemsworth looks like the most generic white guy ever without the Thor aesthetic
>>
>>63108897
Spader was a fucking boss.
>>
>>63108540
Shows how out of touch you are fàm.
RDJ was one of the original 80s qt Tiger Beat white bois with a charm that almost rivals Jack Nicholson. He's been a sex symbol forever and he has the whole past drug abuse "bad boy" image thing going for him too.
>>
>>63109411
>>63109430
Better than the tepid shit that is
>the hulk
>iron man 2
>iron man 3
>thor
>>
>>63109553
Not in action, no. Show me one thing from any of those movies on the same scale as the fight choreography fuck-ups in TDKR.
>>
>>63109334
I kind of agree.
I remember last time I saw my mom she was talking about how gross Arnold has always looked and I almost got mad.
No wonder everyone thinks I'm a faggot.
>>
>>63108732
So you want to give up your freedoms for marginal added security?
>>
>>63108943
You have no idea of attraction works, do you?
An older man is inherently more attractive, even if he is balding or whatever.
My dad fits that description and he still fucks solid 7/10s 25 years younger than him and he doesnt look half as good as RDJ. And he's not even rich.
>>
>>63109609
Yeah tdkr fucked up quite a bit but it has some direction, and still had interesting action like the plane scene and the bane fight with batman.
>>
>>63108401

I have not seen the civil war trailer because I am saving it for when I am in front of a big screen, but I have been looking forward to way more than almost any other cape shit movie since seeing the winter soldier.

That being said, Batman v Superman is a landmark movie and the first in a series. Civil war has had time to build that up but the BvS movie has to do it all in one go because no buddy wants another simultaneous capeshit dynasty running along side the marvel one so DC got fugged and now has to do their stuff in a very small window.

Hope it doesn't Suck!
>>
>>63108401
>The Civil War trailer is about a man torn between two relationships we've spent 4 movies developing. There's no emotional resonance in DCU and that's why women will spend their money on Marvel.

Judging from all the reaction vids I agree.

And they haven't even shown Ant-man, Vision, or a lot of Black Panther or Scarlet Witch.
>>
>>63108444
RDJ is total brobait, something for the straight men to fawn over while the women are all busting a nut over Thor
>>
>>63108401
So now that Jarvis was imprinted on Vision who's Tony's A.I going to be?

That Monday bot?
>>
File: 8648.jpg (129 KB, 1082x707) Image search: [Google]
8648.jpg
129 KB, 1082x707
>>63109958
>while the women are all busting a nut over Thor

y-yeah, women....
>>
>>63109548
>Implying he isn't currently
>>
File: Being Chris Hemsworth.webm (2 MB, 720x270) Image search: [Google]
Being Chris Hemsworth.webm
2 MB, 720x270
>>
>>63110098
He literally looks like a guy.
>>
>>63110098
Where is this from? And did he really sign all over his face? Is that how they usually do it because it kind of seems like a fuck you to the fan.
>>
>>63110145
it's from a typical day in his life
>>
>>63110224
But it's clearly staged. Is it like web video or something?
>>
>>63109412
>BvSDOJFRFR is about Superman as a hackneyed Jesus metaphor and Batman trying to prove how big his metaphorical penis is
>
>Civil War is about both the external battle between liberty and security as well as the internal battle between Captain America's past (represented by Bucky and the old way of doing things) and his present (represented by Iron Man and the Sokovia Accords)

This

Can't fucking wait for Civil War.

>Based Russo's
>>
>>63110242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzSROE_7Lv8
>>
>>63110242
SNL
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 399x388
>tfw no girls want to come to the gathering of the ruffalos
>>
>>63110269
Girls like him too.
Females literally will fuck anyone as long as they are exceptional in some way.
>>
>>63110357
Does being exceptionally ugky counts?
>>
>>63110269
The only reason ruffalo got work for years is because he wasn't prettier than the female leads and wouldn't take attention from them.

Ex. 13 going on 30. View from the top. Just like heaven
>>
>>63110391
Why do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is so adored?
>>
>>63108401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTybqcX-Yo
>>
If you honestly, and I mean honestly, not "honestly" in four channel terms...

If you honestly think they didn't consider each other friends, you literally have to be autistic. Which is fine. But you need to understand that you can't just claim they aren't friends like it's a fact.
>>
>>63110391

Yes
>>
>>63110269
When i was a teenager o had a man crush on him.
>>
>>63110434
They want to beat the shit of each other and have ever aince they met. There's no evidence that they were friends before this movie
They might have scene that shows they became friends off screen after AoU, but right now they don't like each other
>>
>Typical Marvel fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqXIEO0Ta6g
>>
Because this movie's about two friends, with two almost equally sympathetic sides, unless they go full retard like the comics do, and not about a contrived schoolyard scrap before they inevitably make up and have to team up against some unambiguous big bad, it's the first Marvel movie I've looked forward to in a long time.
>>
File: zwzcl.jpg (97 KB, 850x1193) Image search: [Google]
zwzcl.jpg
97 KB, 850x1193
>>63110806

>those beautiful 6/10s
>>
>>63109796
All movies have direction. If you mean good direction, that's outdone by the amount of shit you have to sit through. The only good parts are Batman getting too old for that shit, and anything with Bane. Talia is shit, the movie feels bloated, Catwoman is underwhelming, action is usually retarded (cops running instead of shooting guns for example), underwhelming final battle, etc.

Meanwhile Marvel has episodic movies that at least entertain and are consistent in quality. I think of them as high-budget tv show episodes. If you're going to do comics, at least get the tone right. Blade, Spawn, Spider-Man, X-Men, etc don't take themselves too seriously. Doing so restricts what path you can take story-wise, and sometimes the visuals feel disjointed to the rest of the movie. That being said, The Dark Knight is still in my top 5. Even my mother liked it, and she likes pure action B-movies and dislikes anything else, including capeshit.
>>
>>63108444
>>63108540
Don't know the women you've been talking to but I know a ton more of a variety of ages that would fuck the living shit out of RDJ over hemsworth.
>>
>>63113546
Manlet plz, you're only lying to yourself
>>
>>63109700
>An older man is inherently more attractive, even if he is balding or whatever.
This is what virgins actually believe.
>>
>>63109236
He looks like he has downs syndrome
>>
Before I watched this trailer I was confident that DC would pull it back next year. Now I cant see anyway back for them, this movie will blow BvS out of the water.

So much for Suicide Squad more like Suicide Watch for DC fans, right bros?
>>
>>63110806
I would do every single one given the chance. Cute as hell.
>>
>>63108998
It's because he's Australian my amerikek friend ;)
>>
>>63109430
People didn't watch Dark Knight movies for action. That wasn't what made it so popular, anyway.
>>
File: 1309542999428.jpg (24 KB, 517x600) Image search: [Google]
1309542999428.jpg
24 KB, 517x600
>DC
"...do you bleed?"

>Marvel
"So was I."

Marvel wins. For all of DCs "mature" angling, it boils down to punchy punchy boom boom, and for all of Marvel's pushing of their quality punchy punchy boom boom it boils down to characters.
>>
>>63109700
>An older man is inherently more attractive, even if he is balding or whatever.
Oh boy, your mid-life crisis is going to hit you like a truck.
>>
>>63108482
Huh? Tell that to everyone everywhere.
>>
>>63111501
Kristen Stewart looks like that? Those Twilight films left a bad impression.
>>
>>63108457
Adversity breeds friendship. They were allies who clashed but ultimately liked and respected each other.
>>
>>63108732
THIS is why it works. You think this way, the other 50% disagree.

Based Feige.
>>
>>63114880
I don't see anything other than punchy punchy boom boom in the civic war trailer.
>>
>>63108897
>Ultron looking sexy as fuck

What does he mean by this?
>>
File: hemsworth-thor.jpg (18 KB, 408x500) Image search: [Google]
hemsworth-thor.jpg
18 KB, 408x500
>>63108540
>They all over Thor

Women having good taste for once.
>>
>>63114880
>DC
"You will."

>Marvel
"So was I."

fixed that for you anon.
>>
>>63114879
Excuses.
>>
>>63108540

Girls like any man with a commanding presence. Confidence, humour, money, power. There are few actors your girl (if you have/had one) wouldn't be happy to leave you for under the right circumstances. Girls would marry Ruffalo s much as fuck the Chrises.
>>
>>63108540

rdj is the daddy while evans and hemsworth are shlick bate

t. has 3 teenage sisters
>>
>>63108457
>reluctantly

No, very much willingly. There has been a rivalry, a friction, but they respect and trust one another. They party together. They're bros.
>>
>>63108482
>4 movies
They've like 20 movies released in their shitty cinematic universe and yet there's shit all for their world building.
They know nothing about world building and character development, that's why every character is just one dimension unfunny one liner deliver
>>
>>63110145
>And did he really sign all over his face? Is that how they usually do it because it kind of seems like a fuck you to the fan.

lol exactly what i thought
>>
>>63108943
>That's like saying old Marlon Brando can still make girls wet, dumb cunt.

I remember reading an article a guy had written about an interview he had with Marlon Brando. It was in Marlon's hey day when he was fat as fuck and balding. He wrote the article in a third person perspective because Marlon wasn't remotely interested in talking to him. He came with his assistant who was clearly a hottie and Marlon spent the whole interview time talking with her, flirting and touching her knees. The article said the chick said she would have banged him if it went further.
>>
>"So was I."
Holy fuck, how did something this bad pass the production stage?
>>
>>63108608
>Marvel is all about the tumblr fan girls audenice, it's all about "mah ship!!!" "mah OTP!!", there's nothing beyond that.
>While in the Batman v Superman trailer it indicates fear, insecurity, lust of power, all the things men can relate to.

What a pleb.

BvS is a poor man's Alan Moore WHAT R MEAN DIS SUPERHEROES from a guy who doesn't fucking get Superman.

Civil War is about morals vs law, friendship vs professionalism, and much much more.
>>
File: 1292627790135.jpg (22 KB, 260x275) Image search: [Google]
1292627790135.jpg
22 KB, 260x275
>>63108742
>mfw they make Don Cheadle a cyborg so DCs Cyborg looks like a ripoff
>>
>>63115047
>BvS is a poor man's Alan Moore
You mean Frank Miller, retard?
>>
>>63108752
>emotional content doesn't appeal to the intelligent

This is what retards actually believe.
>>
>>63108732
Liberal detected.
>>
>>63114959
The draw wasn't for it's action & you know it. More people saw TDK for a dead guy who played a popular villain than anything.
>>
>>63109334

It's also a problem that his voice isn't sexy. Not kidding. I know girls who would fuck Alan Rickman and not give Arnie a chance.
>>
>>63109430

What's supposed to be wrong with this?
>>
File: 1440925900713.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1440925900713.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>63115043
>>
>>63110098

That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>63110421
Will this be loaded with quips too? They purposely make these trailers look dramatic to fool you to think it'll be different.
>>
>>63110357
>Females literally will fuck anyone as long as they are exceptional in some way.

Haha, saw this after I posted, very concise.
>>
File: 1323216740416.jpg (85 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
1323216740416.jpg
85 KB, 385x383
>>63110421
Avengers 2.5
>>
>>63108608
>men

You mean boys
>>
File: hemlock.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
hemlock.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>63110098
Based Hemsworth. I wish I looked like this man.
>>
>>63108401
Is he wearing blackface again?
>>
>>63114934

You choose not to, then. I'm fully prepared to admit, as someone who fucking hates Man of Steel and thinks BvS is likely to be just as shit if not more so, that the BvS trailer is far more satisfying on almost every level, but primarily from a visual and structural (in the edit) standpoint. It's also clear to me that Civil War is the one I'm going to watch in theatres, and yes I am choosing between the two. Civil War's trailer is pure drama with obligatory punchy boom boom, not the other way around.
>>
>>63108401
did RDJ get into a bar fight with a bunch of drunken dwarves before shooting this?
>>
>>63115140
>MFW Iron Man 3 was my first Iron Man Film
>To this day I still haven't watched 1 or 2 because of how much disappointed I was in the third film 781

LOL, Marvel making a dark and dramatic film. They're already backtracking Thor: Ragnarok into a Buddy Flick between Thor and Hulk ( I dunno where I read it but it was in an interview with Hemsworth I think)
>>
>>63115067

No, I mean Alan Moore, dumbass. Frank Miller wrote TDKR, which this movie is lifting aspects from, but its exploration of Superman is clearly Watchmen/Miracle Man/Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow wannabe shit from a dude that thinks Superman is an alienated, distant godman, rather than a Kansas farmboy in a cape.
>>
File: kirk.jpg (5 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
5 KB, 249x203
>>63108401
>implying that women are capable of analysis beyond "I think he's cute."

Okay, buddy.
>>
>>63115220
Iron Man 3 was incredibly gay. 1 is very much worth watching.
>>
File: 1348560929898.jpg (17 KB, 177x180) Image search: [Google]
1348560929898.jpg
17 KB, 177x180
>>63115331
>gay
>dismissive pejorative term denoting inferiority
>2015

lol, were you born in the 70s granddad?
>>
>>63115254
You seen the movie already? Good for you.
>>
File: Alan Moore bishie.jpg (168 KB, 480x1344) Image search: [Google]
Alan Moore bishie.jpg
168 KB, 480x1344
>>63115067
80's Frank Miller *was* the poor man's Alan Moore, retard
>>
>>63115406
look at this literal faggot. I think you are on the wrong board\website.
>>
>>63115480
>i-i didn't make a mistake you just don't understand it!
Fuck off already, retard.
>>
>>63115047
>Civil War is about morals vs law, friendship vs professionalism, and much much more.
>registration act ripped straight from The Incridibles which is lifted straight from watchmen which is also been played out many times
>non-existent friendship or any kind of dynamics because they don't know how to write any characters other than quirky one liner guy
>a bunch of literally who characters take a side and punch each other for 90 minutes straight
>my cape shit is better than yours!!
my sides
>>
>So Was I
jesus christ really?
>>
>>63109201
>>63109353
>batman begins
>dark knight rises
>man of steel
>good directing

DCuks truly are the worst
>>
File: ghoul miller.jpg (142 KB, 634x774) Image search: [Google]
ghoul miller.jpg
142 KB, 634x774
>>63115480
did someone say frank miller?
>>
wheres reed richards?
>>
You'd think after so many movies they'd finally learn how to make a real one.
No, it still looks like a tv movie.
>>
File: 1290279146446.jpg (68 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1290279146446.jpg
68 KB, 450x450
>>63115484

I'm actually not a faggot, just genuinely surprised that there are faggots out there using the word gay like this as though it were 1995.
>>
>>63115598
>I watch all this shit but it's bad and I'm above it

okay
>>
Robert is working with the Russos for the 1st time right?
>>
>>63115695
ITS CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>63115665

His reboot didn't flop in time so he's running late. Should arrive by Infinity War.
>>
File: pepsi.jpg (213 KB, 482x467) Image search: [Google]
pepsi.jpg
213 KB, 482x467
>>63115722

It is, in fact, 2015.
>>
>>63108401
I can't help but notice you've made this exact same thread several times in the last few days. With that said, welcome to /tv/! Enjoy your vacation, and don't forget, "why would anyone viral market on /tv/ anyway"
>>
>>63115722
>>63115739
>it's 2015
>reading this in John Oliver's voice
>I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>63115406
I MEAN IT'S 2015
JUST COME ON
>>
>>63115757
>everyone with the same opinion about something popular is a paid marketeer

tinfoil hat on tight
>>
QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS
>>
>>63115883
After looking at the whole thread you're the only one even find that line amusing.
So I doubt you can call that "everyone"
>>
Why hasn't the character of Tony Stark developed in any way since Iron Man 1? In the first movie he goes from playboy to playboy-hero, and then he just stayed there. He's still the same "I'll do whatever the fuck I like because I'm Iron Man and I'm always right even though I've been proven wrong several times". Even Wolverine has a more sophisticated character arc.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 350x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 350x175
This thread proves that white men are overly represented as sex symbols and hero figures. It's 2015!

I can't wait till they kill off Evans in this film so they can replace him with that wing suit black guy as Cap. Then Thor will sacrifice himself in Ragnarok so we can get a strong female Thor who crushes female stereotypes and patriarchy with her hammer.

And then they defeat Thanos with the power of miscegenation.
>>
>>63110098

We must hunt him, kill him and eat him to gain his powers

I call dibs on the dick
>>
Iron Man and Captain America never even came off as friends in these movies.
>>
>mfw reading civil war and it's like "See the next part of the story in the next issue of WildC.A.T.S.!"

NIGGER I JUST WANT IRON MAN AND CAPTAIN AMERICA AND SPIDERMAN

NOBODY

WILDC.A.T.S
>>
>>63115913

What? I'm not OP. This thread has 77 posters.
>>
>>63116007
I thought that was a DC book.
>>
>>63110046
Kek.
>>
>>63108444

I don't think he does that. But he gets me diamonds.
>>
>>63109334
Arnold drowned in pussy. It's the main reason why he lost his family.
>>
>>63110806
closed after 20 seconds

screeching harpies
>>
>>63110806
>they're picking sides based on the attractiveness of the actors and not on the characters
>>
>>63111501
muh dick
>>
The trailer is all lies my nig

Look up descritpions from D23 trailer, all the Whedonesque quips and humor are still there. And you cant tell me to my face it didnt look cheap as fuck, theyre fighting in a goddamn parking garage.

Batan v Suparman is coming out first and will set the tone for Civil War to live up to and it will fall short because these Marvel FLICKS cant live up to the epic and legendary aspecs of DC FILMS! FACTS!
>>
>>63115708
Yeah.
>>
>>63108401
Is this like some sick Marvel shill game? This line was the worst part of the trailer. It was so corny and was obviously shoe-horned into the movie to establish some gravitas but it didn't work. RDJ wasn't even supposed to have a prominent role in this but he practically forced Marvel to let him in. Cap & Tony had no real friendship moments before this that would warrant this line from Tony.
>>
>>63108540
Girls like cap and Thor. Go ask your mom what she thinks about RDJ. That look on her face, thats what your mom looks like hwne shes horny.
>>
>>63117626
The only quip that the description of the D23 trailer had was the Black Widow line, asking Hawkeye if they're still friends.
>>63117699
Wrong. Feige almost begged Downey Jr. to do this one, they even renegotiated his contract. Look it up.
>>
File: cia.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>63109430

It had the plane scene so i can forgive most of that film.
>>
File: 4wasi.jpg (16 KB, 600x278) Image search: [Google]
4wasi.jpg
16 KB, 600x278
>>63109430
So was I.
>>
what will happen when justice league comes out? will marvel die?
>>
>>63117866
Really? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>63117887
No, DC will though.
>>
>>63108401
So is the whole muh Bucky thing going on cuz Chris Evans wants to quit the role of Cap. and do other shit and they are building up Bucky to be the next Cap?
>>
I haven't even watched whatever Marvel trailer you're talking about, because Marvel is just fluff.
>>
File: 1287976888812.jpg (810 KB, 505x3712) Image search: [Google]
1287976888812.jpg
810 KB, 505x3712
>>63108506
>>
>>63108752

Rarely is this phrase truly warranted when uttered anymore, but I feel the need to use it now. Holy shit, go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>63108401
What is this arguing over which capeshit is the better capeshit meme? This isn't /co/ nobody cares about this pleb shit here.
>>
>marveldrones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6U0GN53Xo0
>>
>>63108540
>Alpha middle-aged rich man with a sense of humor
>Women not getting wet

try again
>>
>>63108401
>"So was I."
This is bullshit I've never saw them being friends in any of the movies.
>>
>>63118426
wth
>>
File: 1356996970254.gif (2 MB, 324x270) Image search: [Google]
1356996970254.gif
2 MB, 324x270
>>63115107
>>
>>63118559
>>
>two guys fighting
>"civil war"

Eh....what? I want to see America burning and two armies collide.
>>
>>63117626

MARVEL movies are notorious for looking like tv movies.
>>
>>63108897
This is really cool. Ironman in the background and spader, who voices ultron.
>>
>>63117969
Did he say he wants to quit playing cap?
>>
>>63118426
oh shit I forgot about this!
>>
>>63108540
What the fuck are you talking about I only watched Iron Man because of RDJ.
>>
>>63119255
A while back he said he could only put up with being a celebrity for so long, and he was planning only doing the 6 of these movies he's contracted to do before semi-retiring from acting. He's now up to movie 5, and last I heard he seemed to be leaning the other way, saying that making Marvel movies was immensely fun and he'd like to be doing it for a while.

I would probably suspect he's angling for a contract renewal, like RDJ did with his "I can't be doing this shit while I'm 50" bullshit after Iron Man 3.
>>
>>63119394
the switch from Whedon to Russo brothers probably changed his mind.
>>
>>63108943
You miilenials crack me up, not even old enough to understand the power behind "daddy issues", get better bait, chil'uns.
>>
>>63119646
I was born in 1988, and of the five women I've been with, four of them prefer to call me "daddy" while being intimate.

Which kinda sucks for me, being a submissive and all, but whatever...
>>
Women also hate Jesse Eisenberg in a shitty wig. So there's that.
>>
File: thor doom defeat.jpg (689 KB, 1045x1599) Image search: [Google]
thor doom defeat.jpg
689 KB, 1045x1599
>>63108401
>>
>>63117626

Lol chill m8

>friendly reminder that Civil War has been the single most anticipated film in Marvel's catalog, apart from Infinity War
>friendly reminder that Bantan V Suparman moved their flick because they didn't want to go up against Civil War
>>
>>63117626
>>63118610

B A T A N

A

T

A

N
>>
>>63120419

what is this?

thats just a doombot right?

dont nobody fuck with doom
>>
>>63120841
Remember when Avengers 2 was the most anticipated movie of 2015 and there were threads on here asking which would make more: it or Star Wars? Wow that really lived up to the hype
>>
>>63119805
That shit's creepy
>>
>>63108401
>4 movies
>Captain America and RDJ had only like 2 arguments throughout.
He wanted to fight him because RDJ triggered him and then Captain America didn't want Vision to live...
>>
>>63121039
Hey, it's a lady's world, we just fuck in it.
>>
Civil War trailer and director comments:
>It's so grand, so rich, so aspirant, so complex and deep, full of betrayal and 2deep5u meanings.

Actual Civil War movie:
>QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP STAB KICK STAB QUIP QUIP STARK QUIP
>>
>>63121181
This isn't Whedon's Marvel
>>
>>63108457
You also have the weird aspect of their relationship, as Steve was great friends with Howard. While Howard and Tony have the womanizer aspect to them, Steve saw Howard as more of a friend and honorable person. Tony just wrecks shit all the time and is more crass.
>>
>>63121219
Tony's mommy will be the woman who Howard got to screw while he was frozen in the ocean.

Steve on suicide watch
>>
>>63121247
>will be the woman
Peggy*
>>
>>63121219
They have a really complicated relationship. RDJ said Tony sees Steve as sorta the ultimate version of the older brother who went off to war and died, a figure he could absolutely never live up to in his father's eyes, which casts the daddy issues in Iron Man 2 in a pretty stark light
>>
>>63121460
>They have a really complicated relationship.
They argue because they're from different time periods with different ideologies. It's not that complicated
>>
>>63115648
You're in my nightmare now, bitch!
>>
File: 14564987232924.jpg (141 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
14564987232924.jpg
141 KB, 600x422
>>63108401
>Marvel won because Marvel knows how to appeal to women.

This is something relevant to me and something I should care about.
>>
>>63118426

what is this faggotry? I want tumblrinas out of my fandom.
>>
>>63115757
>Anon spams Man of Steel threads
GREAT MOVIE

>Anon spams relevant thread about an upcoming blockbuster
FUCK OFF MARVELSHILL
>>
>>63121711
>tumblr

normie /co/ retards like you need to get the fuck out of fandom.
>>
>>63108608
>indicates fear, insecurity, lust of power, all the things men can relate to.

lol that's literally all Civil War is about.
>>
File: 1365299816678.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1365299816678.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
>>63121741
>relevant thread about an upcoming blockbuster
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.