[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrowland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 300x444
Wife and I are watching this now. What am I in for TV?

I wanted to watch a thriller.
>>
I'll tell you after the new year.
>>
>>63105349
Beat your wife and kid for their shit taste in film and have yourself another beer after you switch to another movie
>>
>>63105411
So far it's pandering shit with too many children.
>>
You're going to think about leaving her the second raffu shows up
>>
>>63105349

if you dislike it you hate fun
>>
>>63105647
>>63105647
To be fair, she didn't know anything about the movie other than the trailer prior to renting on our tv.
>>
>>63105672
So George Cloony is in love with a loli robot?
>>
>>63105947
Yes
>>
File: britt-robertson.jpg (566 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
britt-robertson.jpg
566 KB, 1920x1200
The plot was ridiculous, uninspiring, and unrealistic

Britt Robertson's role is negligible she doesn't even need to be there, you can tell she was put in for the tween hungergames tier crowd.

Clooney's pedo tension with that robot girl is cringe
>>
Is this movie a metaphor for why we should let the brown hordes into Europe?
>>
>>63105349
there's a cute cunny robot, try not to masturbate in front of your wife.
>>
>>63105349
Beginning is pretty good with setting up Tomorrowland and the mystery but the middle and end squander and ruin everything and it becomes preachy and main character is mary sue
>>
>>63105349
Blatant advertising and a cringeworthy intro.

Otherwise it's a nice film
>>
File: Athena-Tomorrowland-.jpg (2 MB, 1884x2832) Image search: [Google]
Athena-Tomorrowland-.jpg
2 MB, 1884x2832
prepare to fall in love
>>
I wonder if this was written by Jews.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.