[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tonight we dine in hell Why did leonidis assume him and his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 3342973-1724067883-butle.jpg (110 KB, 2048x1080) Image search: [Google]
3342973-1724067883-butle.jpg
110 KB, 2048x1080
>tonight we dine in hell
Why did leonidis assume him and his men would go to hell for dying in glorious battle when they even worshipped gods of war? If anything they would have been dining with the gods
>>
Because it sounds cooler than dining in heaven.
>>
In ancient Greek Mythology everyone serves at least some length of time in hell proportional to the wrongdoings they did in life.
>>
Because Snyder is a hack
>>
>>63089087
Hell is for heroes.
>>
Unless you performed some fucking insane Hercules-tier feats, you're beta ass was booted to Hades.
>>
>>63089087
he was saying that they were going to be in for a long bloody fight that night. god damn chucklefuck
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (56 KB, 544x468) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
56 KB, 544x468
>>63089087
>pagans
>not going hell
>>
File: 1448486516128.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1448486516128.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>63089087
SPARTAANS

TONIGHT

WE DINE

IN HEAVEN
>>
>>63089087
in real life he said Hades
writers probably assumed people wouldn't know what that was
>>
Because they're main audience for this film is Reddit, and Reddit doesn't care for continuity of the plot or intelligible dialogue as long as what the characters are saying sounds cool.
>>
>>63089174
SPARTANS TONIGHT WE DINE WITH THE GODS

What's wrong with that? Sounds just as great
>>
>>63089191
because they aren't fucking vikings. greek gods were dicks
>>
Because if you are ready to not only die but go to hell and all you care about is getting to carve up some Persian scum on the way there you're a bad motherfucker who doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>63089154
GOOD BAND LOL
>>
>>63089165
Feasting on the lives of their enemies. That's how I took it too. A lot of americans seem to be very literal about everything and I wonder why.
>>
in the italian version he said hades. probably they didn't expect american audience to know greek mitology
>>
>>63089087
Because hell is living.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.