[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: smug.jpg (38 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
38 KB, 590x443
What exactly is his problem?
>>
>>63088541
His lack of pictures of Spiderman.
>>
>>63088541
PICTURES
>>
He didn't fulfill his dreams as a kid so now he lives vicariously through his students and pushes them to greatness like he wished he had been when he was young
>>
>>63088644
OF
>>
>>63088541
He had a falling out with his twin brother and their relationship will never fully mend
>>
>>63088541
Is he the meanest boss?
>>
>>63088667
BIG
>>
File: spidy.jpg (108 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
spidy.jpg
108 KB, 620x375
What went wrong?
>>
>>63088541
He didn't sell enough Farmers' Insurance
>>
>>63088687
The studio's lack of testicular fortitude with regards to releasing the film showing the World Trade Center intact, after releasing the trailer to the film showing.... the World Trade Center intact.

This on the whole is a symbol of the cowardice that is wholly prevalent in the United States of America.
>>
>>63088683
he's just stingy, i mean, when green goblin trashed into his office and asked him who was spidey's photographer he didn't sell peter out so i guess he can't be that bad
>>
>>63088684
WEBSLINGING
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.