[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey and Kylo are both Luke's children. When the Knights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Rey, I am your brother.jpg (98 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
Rey, I am your brother.jpg
98 KB, 672x372
Rey and Kylo are both Luke's children. When the Knights of Ren attacks the Jedi temple on behalf of Supreme Commander Snoke, Kylo was taken away and corrupted to join the Dark Side of the Force, while Rey survived and sent away to Jakku by Luke so the First Order wouldn't find her.
>>
>>63087736
Yeah but will Kylo be able to get to the QUAD JUMPAH
>>
Jar Jar is the key to all of this
>>
No, we already know rey is lukes daughter and kylo is leias son
>>
Why would Luke have children if he was a Jedi? And who's the mother? There's no way they'd cover that in one movie. The whole backstory would require its own movie.
>>
>>63087883
Luke is not following the Old Code, it was the sole reason why everything went to shit.

The mother is probably some woman who got killed in the attack.
>>
Please Jesus, don't make it a star wreck "snoke is sone asshole from a parallel universe that traveled back in time because he was pissed on luke and the jedi"
STAR WARS Legends is just the not infected parallel universe
>>
>>63087736
Source!?
>>
File: the wheel.png (311 KB, 628x540) Image search: [Google]
the wheel.png
311 KB, 628x540
i still cant get over the fact that there will be a guy called snoke in star wars. SNOKE! WHAt the FUKC
>>
>>63087932

The old code had nothing to do with it, it worked for thousands of years. Everything went to shit because Palpatine manipulated the political situation and used a borderline mentally retarded person as his catspaw to bring down the jedi.

Although when you think about it, Anakin wasn't even needed to bring down the Jedi. He led the attack on the temple but Palpatine could have issued order 66 at any time he liked.
>>
>implying that the Knights of Ren aren't Vader's force children.
>implying Kylo Ren isn't the sole survivor of the Knights.
It's like you didn't even read the leaks.
>>
>>63087832
Blue milk is key to all of this
>>
So when Luke has sex do all the force ghosts get to watch?
>>
>>63087736
Nope.

Knights of Ren are an order of androids/cyborgs that were "made" by Vader, then he turned them alive by infusing them with the dark side of the force. Apparently, he created them to fill the hole after his wife and unborn children "died".

This is a rumour of course, but a pretty much confirmed one, as the story from the canon Vader comics clearly goes this way (Palpatine unsuccessfully creating synth jedis, Vader is definitely going to step in, as he's a master-tinkerer).

There was also some leak that Rey and Kylo were born with the force by Vader (as he died?), but no details.
>>
>>63088244
Who's that Palpatine u talking about f am?
>>
>>63087883
No, we don't. Why can't some things not be seen?
>>
Can someone link the full leaks?
>>
>>63088244

Mace Windu would have killed Palpatine if Anakin wasn't there, and Order 66 never happens. So yes he kind of needed Anakin to bring down the Jedi.
>>
>>63088670
http://spoilerboard.blogspot.cz/

han dies
ooga booga gets btfo by ren but sadly survives
chick is lukes daughter, appearantly he had to abandont her to "save" her
>>
I don't know what would be a dumber sounding name, Kylo Skywalker or Kylo Solo
>>
>>63088785
>Boyega gets bodied
Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>63087736
Ah ok. They're recycling the original trilogy's plot.
>>
Captain Phasma is the mother. Screencap this.
>>
>>63087757
QQAAAAWWWWWWAAAHD JUMPAAAAH OY!
>>
>>63088242

Gotta keep the tradition of ridiculous Star Wars names
>>
kylo is luke and leia's son

rey is jar jar's
>>
>>63087736
Anon even if this is right I seriously don't give a fuck. SW VI is the last episode in the series.
>>
>>63088244
Yoda said the Jedi were becoming arrogant fàm. It's their own fault the shit hit the fan the way it did.
>>
>>63089652
>Captain Phasma is animal mother

fixed.
>>
>Another round of twins
JJ Abrams confirmed ultra hack
>>
>he believes the "leaks"
>>
>>63088731
MAce would've never shown up if Sheev hadn't exposed himself to Anakin.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.