[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck the Star Wars viral marketing. Good fucking movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: The_Straight_Story_poster.jpg (96 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
The_Straight_Story_poster.jpg
96 KB, 334x500
ITT: Fuck the Star Wars viral marketing. Good fucking movies /tv/ rarely talks about

>Beast of War
>Life of Times of Colonel Blimp
>The Straight Story (David Lynch made brilliant movies when he made 'normie' movies'.
>inb4 0 replies
>>
>>63087358
*Life and Times of Colonel Blimp
>>
>>63087371
*Life and Death of Colonel Blimp it's actually called which is fucking stupid because they meant to call it 'Life of Sugey Candy' or some such but they needed to capitalize on some shitty 20's comic strip for funding.
>>
>The Gay Story

When? It's 2015 already, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>63087424
Eh?
>>
File: 68413654.jpg (44 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
68413654.jpg
44 KB, 550x366
Dead Man's Letters
Witches' Hammer
Forbidden Zone
The Quest For Fire
Jason And The Argonauts
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWTErr-91BE
>>
The Straight Story is secretly one of David Lynchs best movies. It's optimistic, easy to follow, doesn't rely on abstractions and symbols and it's still unmistakeably a David Lynch movie.
>>
>>63087358
Don't forget about The Grey.
Now that right there was a good movie
>>
It's a great film, Lynch is an absolute master of his medium
>>
>>63090269
>>63088903

Dat ending where they look at the stars...;_;
>>
>>63088924
>The Grey

I've heard contradictory reviews.
>>
>>63088866
I forgot about Adaptation. Fuck, Being John Malcovich, This was the superior movie.
>>
Syriana
>>
FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
>>63087358
That has to be the comfiest movie ever made.
I can't believe it's directed by Lynch.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.