[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you are posting on a board with people who defended this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: epic twist.jpg (85 KB, 670x290) Image search: [Google]
epic twist.jpg
85 KB, 670x290
>you are posting on a board with people who defended this on a daily basis
>>
JUST
>>
>>63084789
yeah, faggots who overanalyze everything instead of just binge watching the show when the whole season is out and enjoying the twist
>>
>>63084902
>pointing out atrocious plot contrivances
>LE NITPICKING XD

Back to reddit with you
>>
>>63084916
lel faggot i don't care if somebody points it out, the entire fucking point is to be able to point it out in hindsight, but i never made the connection when i first saw the dude cuz i just binged the whole show instead of waiting for each episode like a dope and analyzing it
>>
>>63084789
Whats wrong with it?
>>
>>63084789
>HOUSE GREEN
>EAR GREEN
>HOUSE PAINT
>we did it rust
fucking dropped
>>
there is nothing about this that is contrived

Rust spent 16 years going over every detail and possibility and then Marty joined him.
>>
Green earmuffs while cutting grass made more sense
>>
File: 1981923712937.jpg (228 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1981923712937.jpg
228 KB, 1366x768
>>63084789

Welcome to Carcosa, faggot OP.
>>
Remus like killing people
>>
>>63084967
this
ALL online communities are autistic as all hell. The patrician doesn't anally discuss and pick apart what they watch online unless they're making money from doing it.
>>
Oh /tv/ you plebians.

Rust just solved cases, that's all he did, didn't care about anything else(just look at his home, just a bed and work strewn everywhere).

He spent literally over a decade on this case, scrutinizing every detail looking for links and finally finds something and you shitlords jump all over it.

That's not even the best part, the best part is when some faggot comes in here and says 'THAT WAS THE KILLER? L:OOL'.

No you fucking plebians, he was the lone inbred descendant from the cult carrying out what he learned as a child. There's countless depicitions and narratives leading to other ritual killings spanning decades and decades but they've all been long dead.

That's why he mows the lawns also, he maintains their cults graves.

Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1441397743095.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1441397743095.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>63084902
>binge watching
>>
>>63085792
>lone

someone wasn't paying attention
>>
GREEN EARS
R
E
E
N

E
A
R
S
>>
what you expect from pizzalazo

fukunaga saved his ass from being exposed
>>
I just watched this show and I spent the entire first season repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor for the last episode it was so painful.

>ayyy philosophical drunk detective lmao

If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
THE GREEN EARS MAKE NO SENSE

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

JESUS CHRIST YOU PEOPLE

You have Rust portrayed as an overtly analytical cunt from before you even MEET him.

You have constant, relentless, unforgiving, feedback on how it is so easy to miss whats right in front of you.

You have Marty be the exact opposite of Rust in every aspect, because he can shoot from the fucking hip.
>>
>>63086458
>repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..."
>writhing around on the floor for the last episode it was so painful.

I know we throw the word autism around a lot here but I think you legitimately have autism.
>>
>>63085792
how do you miss the fucking point this hard? so matter of fact too.

he was the groundskeeper for an active ritual site. they showed up to the place on an off day and all they got was the janitor.

i guess i just got trolled.
>>
>>63087607
>it was supposed to be a retarded asspull
BRAVO PIZZAMAN!
>>
>>63085610
Except we never saw him wear earmuffs while cutting grass, and why would he still be wearing them while chasing a girl though the forest at night?

>Fuck that sense of hearing, huh? That's of no use to me during low visibility
>>
Power rankings;

Ray
Marty
Frank
Paul
Ani
Shit
Rust
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.