[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: mark-ruffalo-dog-ftr.jpg (180 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
mark-ruffalo-dog-ftr.jpg
180 KB, 1240x775
Why don't you like me?
>>
Because you're a feminist cvck.

What man could admire you?
>>
>>63084725

You have no proof, you libeling vermin.
>>
Who doesn't like Mark Ruffalo?
>>
>>63084849

Turd Ferguson over here >>63084725
>>
>>63084500
because you're a feminist beta gender traitor
>>
You were great in Foxcatcher. Capeshit was a mistake.

Any political opinions you might have tweeted or instagrammed or what-have-you should not matter
>>
>>63084500

did anyone else think that thing in the background was a big black penis
>>
http://markruffalo.tumblr.com/post/114661084940/my-response-to-the-i-am-not-a-feminist-internet

Is head is stuck so deep up his own ass, it's amazing.
>>
>>63084500

Hello, Mr. Ruffalo. I just want to say you're one of my favorite actors and I hope you continue to take great roles in Hollywood.

I'm about to watch Infinitely Polar Bear. I'm sure you're gonna own the role!
>>
nasal and whiny voice

but he was good in foxcatcher
>>
>>63084500
manlet and a femicuc, worse combo ever.
>>
does he even act?
>>
>>63084500
>>63084500

Because you are a Rough Fellow.
>>
Why no solo hulk movies?

People would watch it and they would make bank. It can't get any more over saturated.
>>
>>63086687
Universal owns the rights to solo Hulk movies.
>>
>>63084500
because you look like that douche from the flaming lips
>>
>>63086696

Oh I see, movie contracts are so strange like that, like the whole quick silver thing.

Doesn't that mean that they have to make a hulk movie or risk losing the rights?
>>
>>63084917
And neither should the roles that he has played.
>>
>>63086745
Its stll a marvel property so they cant use Bruce Banner or The Hulk without permission.
>>
>>63087245
Why shouldn't the roles an actor has played determine whether I like him or not?
>>
Good in foxcatcher, but Norton was a better banner
>>
>>63087749
Not to be pedantic but I believe that poster means you should judge them on how WELL they played those characters
>>
>>63084500

Because you play the same Fucking character in every movie.
>>
>>63086326
That annoying Boston accent
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.