[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In early April 2005, Joaquin Phoenix checked into rehab to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (174 KB, 851x1280) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
174 KB, 851x1280
>In early April 2005, Joaquin Phoenix checked into rehab to be treated for alcoholism.On January 26, 2006, while driving down a winding canyon road in Hollywood, Phoenix ran off the road and rolled his car. The crash was reportedly caused by brake failure. Shaken and confused, Phoenix heard a tapping on his window and a voice say, "Just relax." Unable to see the man, Phoenix replied, "I'm fine. I am relaxed." The man replied, "No, you're not," and stopped Phoenix from lighting a cigarette while gasoline was leaking into the car cabin. Phoenix then realized that the man was famed German film director Werner Herzog. While Herzog helped Phoenix out of the wreckage by breaking the back window of the car, bystanders phoned for an ambulance. Phoenix approached Herzog to express gratitude, but Herzog downplayed his heroism and returned to his home nearby.
Why is he so based?
>>
Bump :3
>>
>>
>>63083222
Best director saving best actor.
pottery
>>
>>63083456
>meme director saving meme actor
ftfy
>>
File: 1445284211894.png (25 KB, 637x473) Image search: [Google]
1445284211894.png
25 KB, 637x473
>>63083471
>>
>>63083471
Nigga how is Herzog a meme director
>>
>>63083222
nice trips

>>63083623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90OrQIpF60o
>>
>>63083623
He shared a scene with Chris Pratt in Parks and Rec, that's the epitome of memedom.
>>
>>63083623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWxy9C5svFU
>>
>>63083623
He literally voiced a character in Rick & Morty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1cdRew-Zg
>>
>>63083623
this says nothing about the quality of his work (its a venn diagramm overlap between genius, pretentious as hell and "meh" like the french cave documentary), but he has quite literally become a meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.