[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't she just make him some eggs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Once_Were_Warriors_poster.jpg (40 KB, 338x408) Image search: [Google]
Once_Were_Warriors_poster.jpg
40 KB, 338x408
Why didn't she just make him some eggs?
>>
>>63083029
One of those rare scenes of movie violence that actually sends chills down my spine. Why the fuck didn't she just make him some eggs?
>>
>>63083029
Maori women are fucking cunts, trust me im a kiwi
>>
>>63083202
No thanks, I don't trust a fruit that looks like a testicle.
>>
>>63083029
The diamonds were hidden in the eggs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLBlcFfVfno

This song is pretty nice.
>>
NOICE MUSCLES MOITE WHERE DYEH GET THEM DAHN THE GYM
>>
>>63083234
Nigger, Kiwi is a bird, Kiwifruit is a fruit.

JUST COOK THE MAN SOME FUCKIN' EGGS.

Did uncle Bully deserve it?
>>
that end fight scene holy shit

whole film hit me right in the feels tho
>>
>Western Sydney: The movie
>>
TOO MUCH WEIGHTS

NOT ENOUGH SPEED WORK
>>
File: 1399895540894.gif (1 MB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1399895540894.gif
1 MB, 250x208
>tfw Grace an hero scene

Don't usually get emotional but that whole scene and the one before was fucking brutal to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFisojtHBaY
>>
>>63084401
It's raw emotion. It's a powerful scene because it's not masturbatory, voyeuristic or 'faux', for lack of a better word. This was just raw anger and emotion. You don't find that in a lot of dramas these days, everything feels neatly contrived and overly emotion. I'm not explaining it well, but maybe you get my drift.
>>
>>63084452
I got you and its exactly how I felt too. The mom embracing Grace was brilliantly acted, you couldn't tell it apart from acting or a real mother's grief. Jake letting it all out on the tree, you could feel his helplessness and anger.
>>
>>63084452
You explained it fine.
>>
>>63084525
Whenever I cruise through South Auckland - where the film's set - it hasn't changed one bit. Mongrel Mob, Hell's Angels and Black Power are huge, drugs and violence are big with the Maori communities. Quite sad really. This blew the lid off Maori problems in 1994 and nothing much has changed.

I'll never forget this one time, I picked up a tinny from a Black Power tinny house - the girl who served me must have been maybe 6-7. Parents out the back with a shotgun in hand.
>>
>>63084656
>Black Power
They have that in NZ?
>>
>>63084707
Yeah, it's just Maori and Islanders though. Not a movement, rather a gang that doles out meth.
>>
>>63084707
>>63084764

more like Black sheep power
>>
>>63084401
>>63084452
>>63084525
Fun fact, that suicide scene was the first one that they filmed z eveything else came after.
>>
File: 4029754.jpg (61 KB, 618x360) Image search: [Google]
4029754.jpg
61 KB, 618x360
>>63084707
they all need to be shot desu
>>
Disgusting.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.